Epilogue: The end

I fist the loose curls hanging near the nape of Harry's neck, "Let's go! Wow, I can't believe you're turning twenty. I met you when you were eighteen. We have so much to plan.. the plane tickets, the hotel, we have to reserve the Funky Buddha Club--" Harry stops my rambling by holding a finger over my lips, "Don't worry. I already booked everything. Surpise!" I shake my head in amusement, "You and your surprises. They never get old." Harry leans in to kiss me but I turn my head, so he kisses my cheek. A slight grin tugs at his lips, "Did you just deny me a kiss?" I nod my head, "You can't kiss me until it's midnight!" Harry tilts his head in confusion. I continue, "That way our New Years Eve kiss will be special." "Every kiss of ours is special," Harry replies with a smirk. My eyes bulge open and I dig my hands through Harry's pockets. I pull out Harry's phone and check the time, "It's 11:59! We almost missed it." I pull myself out of Harry's lap and stand up. Harry stands up afterwards, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. We both stare at the iPhone, watching the last seconds of 2013 tick by. We count in unison, "Three.. two.. one!" Harry turns to me, a huge smile plastered on his face, "Happy 2014 baby!" Harry pushes a few strands of hair behind my ear, he leans down to press his lips tight against mine. Harry and I are both breathless when he pulls away. Harry rubs his thumb across my bottom lip, "You don't know how much I love you. Our one year together has been the best time of my life." I kiss Harry's thumb, "And many more years to come." Harry pulls me into his arms, and we stand in silence as we watch the crystal clear fireworks over New York. After the last firework explodes in the sky, Harry grabs two glasses from the picnic basket and fills them with champagne. Harry and I hold our glasses in the air. "This is our second time celebrating the New Year on this mountain. I think it's a tradition." I cling my glass to Harry's, "Cheers to new experiences and traditions with the one I love." Harry and I take a sip. He smiles, "I wouldn't want it any other way Lily."