Chapter Thirty-Nine

Harry grabs the end of the string and unravels the lights as he travels in a circle around my body. Harry drops the lights at my ankles and I step out. I reach for my bra strap and t-shirt but before I can, Harry closes the space between us. He places his hand on top of my hand, "No, no." I look Harry up and down, "Fine, but now it's your turn. Show me a tattoo I've never seen before." Harry places a finger in between his lips, biting on his fingernail. "I'm not sure which one, there are too many to choose from." Harry grips the bottom of his t-shirt, and seductively pulls it up. My eyes shoot open. "Want to lift up my wife beater?" I take my lip between my teeth, "Mhmm." I slightly bend down. I grip the hem of the tank top and slowly pull it up. I release my right hand to slide my fingers across the stitching of his black Hilfiger boxers. I move my thumb slightly upwards to trace over his v lines. I then graze my fingers over Harry's happy trail. I lift the tank top until I see his hip tattoo, "Might as well." Harry places his thumb and pointer finger on my chin, raising my face so I can meet his eyes. He smiles, his dimples prominent in his cheeks, "The fans haven't seen it yet. You should feel special." "Trust me, I do." Harry lets go of my chin and my eyes fall back down to Harry's tattoo. I raise Harry's tank top right above his first set of abs. I pause, "may I?" "Yes," Harry desperately replies. I raise the tank top until I can see his full six pack. I run my fingers over his sculpted abs. I look up to see Harry enjoying himself, he smirks, "Continue." I lean in close to press my lips lightly to each ab. I grind my body against Harry's as I stand up. I reach Harry's face by standing on the front of my black Vans, on my tippy toes. I brush my cheek against his cheek, slightly tilting his head. I push back the curls covering the skin on his neck. I lean down to nibble his skin, and then I suck. My lips make a popping sound when I pull away. I leave a trail of kisses until I reach his ear. I whisper, "Stop getting distracted. What happened to decorating the tree?" Harry lets out a laugh, "Ha, I almost forgot." 

Christmas Love (A Harry Styles Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें