Chapter Sixty-Five

The boys and I exit the stage; the lights turn on and the arena starts to empty. The boys are hugged and congratulated by Lou, the band members, their girlfriends, and Niall's family. Everyone stands in a circle while chatting and laughing. I try to join the circle but there is no space for me to squeeze into. So I awkwardly walk to the food table. I grab a muffin and stuff a huge piece in my mouth. I overhear Niall say, "The best night of me life!" I slightly choke on the blueberries from laughing. Niall continues, "Let's celebrate!" Zayn asks, "What should we do?" Niall answers, "Let's go to McDonald's! I'm starving!" Zayn nods in agreement. Liam says, "I'm down." Louis adds, "Okay, let's go. Harry?" Harry's eyes focus on me, he tells Louis, "Hold that thought." I read Louis' lips as he whispers, "It's always about Lily." I fake smile when Harry approaches me. Harry asks, "Babe, you should be over there with everyone. Why are you standing here by yourself?" I hold up the muffin, "I was just grabbing a snack." Harry rips off a piece of a muffin, pretends it's wedding cake and playfully stuffs it on my face. Small crumbs land on my nose and lips. Harry leans in to kiss off the crumbs, he licks his full lips, "It's pretty good." Harry places his thumb over his shoulder, pointing to the boys. "We're going to celebrate. I want you to come." Harry flutters his long eyelashes at me; he grabs my hand and starts playing with my fingers. "Will you baby?" I look at the ground to avoid eye contact, "Oh! Uhmm I planned on seeing my mom after the concert." "B-but my flight to London leaves afterwards. This is the last time I'll see you for almost a week," he stutters. I look up to meet Harry's green eyes, "I don't think I'm included.." I trail off. Harry cups the sides of my face to kiss my forehead. "Awh honey. Dani, El, and Perrie felt like that at first. It just takes time. If you come with us tonight, everyone will get to know you better." I shyly smile, "Then I guess my mom can wait a few more hours."