Chapter Sixty-Six

We fit everyone into two SUVs for the ride to McDonald's. After we eat, Harry opens the door to the SUV and we climb into the back row of seats. Harry drapes his arm over my shoulders, he asks, "How do you feel about parties?" Our driver takes off, following the other SUV. I laugh, "Is that where we're going right now?" Harry nods, "I know lads that live in New York. They are throwing a mansion party to celebrate the concert. There will be drinks, music, and food. It should be a laugh." Harry continues when he sees my hesitant face, "But if you don't want too.." I shake my head laughing, "I want too. It's just you're in America, you're not supposed to drink." "I won't tell anyone if you won't," he says with a wink. Harry looks my dress up and down, "That's a problem, for two reasons. " I raise my eyebrows in confusion, "I thought you liked my pink dress?" Harry nods, "I do. But first I don't want other guys to see you in it; you're mine. And second, it's a neon paint party. We're splashing paint on ourselves so we glow in the dark when they turn off the lights." I awkwardly laugh, "Yeah, I'm not getting paint on this dress." Harry releases my shoulders to place his hands at the hem of his white t-shirt. Harry lifts his shirt off his head, leaving his sculpted abs and tattoos exposed. I look out the window to avoid eye contact. Harry places the shirt in my hands, "Wear this." I slip the shirt over my dress. I quickly glance over to Harry's torso, and then a few more times. Harry asks, "Uhmm what are you doing?" I turn my head to face Harry. I push back his curls behind his ear, I seductively whisper, "You don't understand the things I want to do to you right now." All of the heads in the car turn towards us when Harry dies laughing. Harry innocently smiles at them, "Hi." When they turn their heads back around, Harry leans his lips to my ear. I slightly shudder from his hot breath on my neck. He whispers back, "Then I should go shirtless more often." Harry presses his full lips to the space behind my ear, he slightly nibbles and sucks before pulling away. The car is full of excitement when the SUV parks in front of the mansion.