Chapter Twenty-Seven

Liam closes his eyes, he starts to wave around his arms while yelling out "Marco!" Liam asks Zayn, "A little help?" Zayn laughs, "Hahah no, I'm only helping Lily." Liam walks to one side of the pool, while all of us are on the other side. Niall yells, "Wow Liam, you really suck." Liam turns around to the sound of Niall's voice. Liam replies, "Well that wasn't very nice." Harry whispers in my ear, "This would take forever." Harry willingly swims up to Liam and stands in front of him. Liam touches Harry's arm. Liam opens his eyes shocked, "See Niall! I don't suck." Niall laughs, "If you only knew." Harry closes his eyes and yells, "Marco!" When we all reply "Polo," Harry swims directly in my direction like he silenced out the boys' voices. Harry swims too fast for me. Harry touches the bottom of my hair, he smiles, knowing the boys' hair isn't that long. From behind, Harry wraps his arms around my shoulders and leans down to kiss my neck. He says, "I got you." I turn my body around to face Harry. He places his hands on my waist lifting me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Now we're at the same height, and our eyes are leveled. I run my hands through Harry's hair, "Your curls are beautiful when they are wet." Louis makes a disgusting sound, "Get a room you two!" Harry smiles, "He's right. Why don't we go to my room to get us dry clothes?" Harry and I release each other. Harry tells the boys, "I'll catch you guys later." In unison, the boys smile, wave, and say, "Bye Lily!" Harry and I get out of the pool and sprint to the towels. Harry giggles, "They didn't even say bye to me. I think they like you." I smile, "I hope so." We exit the pool area to walk into the lobby. We look outside the doors to see hundreds of directioners. The girls are nuts, it's freezing outside. They have on One Direction shirts while holding up posters. Harry waves. The girls jump up and down while screaming. "Crap! They're seeing us together and we're only in towels. " I hide behind Harry and we run to the elevators.