Chapter Forty-Eight

I feel bright, warm sunshine fall over my face. I slowly open my eyes and groan when I realize I forgot to close the curtains. My eyes move to my bedside table, my clock reads "12:02 P.M." I try to stretch but I'm unable to, Harry has his body tightly entwined with mine. My back is firm against his chest and we fit into each others nooks. I turn my head over, so my face is an inch from Harry's. His eyes are closed shut and his lips are slightly apart letting out a quiet snore. I poke Harry's side but he doesn't budge. When I tickle his hips, Harry tightens his grip around me. I kiss his forehead, cheeks, and nose. Finally I kiss his lips. Harry's eyes open and a huge grin spreads across his face. Harry looks down at our spooned bodies, he loosens his grip, "I'm sorry, I must of been suffocating you." I raise my hands to twist his curls around my fingers, "Good morning babe." In a calm voice I say, "Don't freak out but I think we over slept. It's noon." Harry's eyes bulge. He removes his body from mine, hops off the bed and runs to the bathroom. I smile at the view of Harry's bare backside. Harry comes out of the bathroom with his underwear on. Harry picks up his jeans and t-shirt and quickly pulls them on. Harry checks his phone, "9 missed calls and 3 voicemails." I get off my bed with a sheet wrapped around my body. I walk up to Harry as he's gathering his wallet and belt. I ask, "Where are you supposed to be?" Harry frowns, "Madison Square Garden rehearsals." Harry's phone starts buzzing in his hands, he holds it up to his ear. "Hello?" On the other end I hear, "Do you know where you should be right now? Or what time it is?" Harry cuts her off, "I know. I'm so sorry. I overslept." The girl replies, "If you're with Lily I swear.." She trails off. I mouth the words, "I'm sorry." Harry answers her, "On my way." Harry ends the call, "I feel bad for leaving you like this, after what happened last night." Harry leans down to kiss my forehead, "It was amazing." I follow Harry to my front door. Harry opens the door and walks through, "I love you." Harry slams the door closed and I whisper, "I love you too."