Chapter Thirteen

The paparazzi yell at us as we walk by. Harry tightens his grip on my shoulders. "Harry! Is this your new girlfriend? What's her name?" Harry makes our walking pace a little bit faster. I slightly giggle, "Babe? I don't have long legs like yours." Harry slows down, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get away." I stop walking, which makes Harry stop. I place my hand on the side of Harry's face. Harry lowers his head, letting his face lightly fall in my hand. "They're gone. You can relax now, it's okay." Harry heavily breathes out, which turns into laughing. He asks, "Shouldn't I be telling you this? It's nice having support, thank you." I slowly remove my hand from his face. Harry raises his eyebrows when he sees my face light up. I point to the horse-drawn carriage, "Horses are my favorite animal." Harry walks forward, "Let's go for a ride." I walk up to the horses, and I approach the smaller one. I say in a baby voice, "Hi there. May I pet you? Wow, you are beautiful." I lean down to kiss his nose. I look up when Harry's flash on his iPhone goes off. He smiles, "It made a great picture." Harry asks the man, "Can you please take us to the hotdog stand in front of the park?" Harry holds out his hand to help me get in. Harry joins me, putting his arm around my shoulders, and I snuggle into his chest. The man climbs abroad and yells, "C'mon c'mon!" Harry giggles, "I think I know a song called that. Speaking of which.. do you have favorites off of our albums?" I nod my head in his chest, "Of course I do. I Wish and Nobody Compares." When Harry moves, I sit up. Harry pulls out a little envelop from his jacket, "I almost forgot." Harry hands me the envelop, and I open it. "Tickets to Madison Square Garden?" Harry replies, "I told you management would work something out." I look at him with disbelief, "Thank you." I raise my head to kiss Harry on the cheek, but at the last second Harry turns his head. His soft lips crushing to mine. Harry pulls away, "You're welcome, and I always like to kiss on the first date."