Chapter 37: S&M

The day had finally come for You to prepare for the next three weeks as you were getting everything packed, from weed stashes to clothing that 9XT had specially designed for in each situation (among other things, of course).

Everyone from the house was waving you off as you took the warp pad to Homeworld. While you waited, Red sounded off a list.

Red: {Alright. Everything accounted for?}

Y|N: "Yup."

Red: {Everything sorted out?}

Y|N: "Yup."

Red: {What did Jasper think about you going off planet?}

Y|N: "*Sudden Realization* Uh... shit..."

Red: {Please don't tell me you forgot.}

Y|N: "Aight. I won't tell ya."

Red: {*Groans!*}

To-rururururu-rurururu!

Your communicator started to ring. Guess who.

Beep!

Y|N: "Hey... Babe."

Jasper: {Why didn't you tell me you were going to Homeworld?!}

Y|N: "I tried calling you a few times, I figured you got my voice messages."

Red: {*Groans* Yare Yare Dawa~!}

Jasper: {How long are you gonna be gone?}

Y|N: "Three weeks, but don't worry. I'll be in good company. I got a favor from Yellow that I wanna use. I hope you don't mind taking over the Gym while I'm gone."

Jasper: {Can't you get Topaz to do it? She's more qualified than I am!}

Y|N: "She can't, she said she'll be helping 9XT with a new invention. Besides, you need to get out more; like, make some interactions with other gems instead of with your Rolling Stones all day."

Jasper: {Ugh, don't call my boulders that. *Sighs* Fine, but you owe me big when you come back.}

Y|N: "Thanks, Babe. Love you~!"

Jasper: "Love you too. And be careful with Yellow Diamond; if her training doesn't break you, she will."

Y|N: "I'll keep that in mind. And don't forget, Passione opens at 8 to 4 for the new students."

Jasper: "*Sarcastically* Oh, joy..."

Y|N: "Don't worry, they're newly formed Quartz. I'm sure you can handle them just fine."

Jasper: {Alright, I guess. Enjoy yourself, Babe.}

Y|N: "*Smiles* I will. Bye."

Jasper: {Bye, Babe.}

Beep

Y|N: "Well... she took that pretty good."

Red: {Great. Now all we need to do is get Yellow's permission.}

-

Yellow's Court

Yellow: "Over my shattered gem will I do such a thing, especially for a mutt like yourself."

Y|N: "I don't think you know what position you're in, Yellow. I need to get stronger, and you're the only person in the whole Galaxy that can help me. I can make it worth your while, Yellow."

Yellow: "That doesn't give you the authority to ask a favor from me. Who do you think I am?!"
Y|N: "We've already established what you are; now we're just negotiating."