Striped Partner: The Movie Part 4

8:00 PM

You arrive on a warp pad in the middle of a desolate garden. Spinel looks around at her surroundings, gasps in epiphany and runs off the warp pad.

Steven: "Spinel!" You and Steven follow after her.

Spinel: "This was our garden! A special world, built just for Pink and I. *Smiles* On Homeworld, Pink was so lonely and sad, but not here! Here, we would play for hours. Every day was so much fun. *Frowns, Sighs* At least, that's what I thought..."

Y/N: "What happened?"
Spinel: "Pink wanted a colony, more than anything. One day, her wish came true! Blue and Yellow gave Pink her very own planet - Earth! I was so excited! A brand new place to play!"

Y/N: "So, why didn't you go with her?"

She looked away and started to sing.

It was a story about one fateful day, 6000 years ago. She wanted to go with Pink Diamond to the Earth colony, but Pink thought otherwise. Pink, under the ruse of a little game, made Spinel stay in one spot until she came back. She never did. 6000 years later, today of all days, Spinel found out about the game being a lie as the Diamond's message reached the Garden. At first she didn't want to believe it, but as her suspicions became true, she couldn't take it. The song ended with Spinel regaining her memories before glowing and reform. Spinel's gem turns around into an upside-down heart, and she reforms back to her current self. Back with her hateful demeanor, Spinel glares back at Steven.

Y/N: "Tch! How disgraceful."

Steven: "S-Spinel, you've- you've got your memories back! I can't believe Mom did that to you. *pauses* Actually, I can totally believe it. You're not the only one she hurt-" Steven approaches Spinel to try to console herself, but reactively pushes him away, pinning him to the ground.

Spinel: "*Growls* Yeah, you must know all about her life without me! RUB IT IN, WHY DON'T YA?!" As she was about to attack Steven you stood in front of her.

Y/N: "As much as it pains me to say it, Steven's not wrong. Do not take this the wrong way."

Spinel roars in anger and swings her fist at the column holding the Diamond communicator instead, destroying it. She then sighs in defeat, kneeling down sadly to the ground.

Spinel: "What would you know? How can you possibly know what pain I've been through?"
Y/N: "Enough to know that you deserve a better friend. If you want, we can help you with that."

Steven: "Spinel, come back and save the Earth with us. You can start over there, make new friends."

Spinel: "Really?"
Y/N: "Hey, a DeLuka and a Universe always keep their word. We wouldn't lie to you." You and Steven reached out your hands to Spinel, but she looked away in distress. You looked at Steven and sighed. "🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Steven: "🎶 You'll love again."
Y/N+Steven: "🎶 You just need to find someone."

You both walk towards Spinel and sit down beside her, who continues to look away. You both offered your hand to Spinels again. Spinel reluctantly accepts them and joins in the song.

Steven+Spinel: "🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Y/N +Spinel: "🎶 You'll/I'll love again."

Steven+Spinel: "🎶 You/I just need to find someone~" You notice Steven letting go of Spinel's hands as he spun around for a second as you kept holding Spinel's hand.

Y/N+Spinel: "🎶 Someone who treats you/me better. Someone who wants you/me around."

Y/N+Steven+Spinel: "🎶 Someday, somewhere, somehow you're/I'm gonna feel found. 🎶"