Chapter 22 Part 2: "My Name Is Kal DeLuka"

Few hours later

You woke up in a dark room, hanging on the wall with cuffs on your wrists and ankles and a collar on your neck.

Y/N: "*Groans* Where the hell am I? *Gasps* Jasper! Where is she?!"

You looked around frantically for a moment until you were shocked.

?: "Hey, you. You're finally awake."

You looked up to see Aquamarine and Topaz standing at the entrance.

Y/N: "Yeah? Fuck you too, Skyrim."

Aquamarine: "I'd watch your tone if I were you." You see a small switch in her hand and she triggered it, making a large volt shock you all around your body. You yelled in pain until she took her finger off the button. "You have been given specially made power inhibitors, even moving would cause them to trigger."

Y/N: "Where am I?"

Aquamarine: "Well, if you must know... you are in Homeworld's prison~. Any escape would be futile, or in your case, useless."

Y/N: "Where is My Jasper?!"

Aquamarine: "Oh? Should I tell this monkey the bad news, Topaz?" You looked at the Topaz and she looked down in sorrow, which made you fear for the worse. "Perhaps I should tell him."

Y/N: "Answer me, dammit!"

You were shocked again, you convulsed in pain.

Aquamarine: "Because of your little outburst, Yellow Diamond shattered her in retaliation."

Y/N: "!"

Aquamarine: "Oh~! How I like seeing someone give a shocked look when I tell them the bad news. Don't you agree, Topaz?" The fusion didn't answer, but instead looked away. "Meh, who cares about your opinion anyways? You're nothing but an expendable accessory! *Giggles*"

Your heart sank as you shook your head in disbelief.

Y/N: "No. You lie! I-I don't believe it, I can't believe it!"

Aquamarine: "You better believe it, you stupid monkey! Show him the shards, Topaz." The fusion sighed as she moved her clenched fist towards you and opened her hand to see orange shards. You were beyond angry as a tear rolled down your face. "Oh? You wanna cry, stupid monkey? *Giggles* Get over it. She was nothing anyway."

You growled as she started to turn away. The fusion started to follow, but you just snapped. You tried to grab the Aquamarine, but the Topaz noticed and pushed her away so you were only able to grab the fusion from behind with a rear choke grab instead.

Y/N: "Release me, NOW!"

Aquamarine: "Or what?"

Y/N: "I'll shatter her."

Aquamarine: "Well isn't that cute, trying to threaten me with my Topaz's gems? Go ahead then, I could get another-."

Y/N: "It'll be easy, like breaking a toothpick!"

Aquamarine: "Then show me, monkey." You growled as you heard that, but as tempted as you were. You felt the Topaz shaking in fear, like she valued her life, unlike that Aquamarine. You sigh in defeat as you had let go of your grasp and let her go. You hanged there with no hope as the Topaz looked at you in sympathy. "I knew you couldn't do it. Even when you have nothing left to lose, you're weak! And I outrank you. *Laughs*" The Aquamarine left and the Topaz followed as you sobbed in the room alone in the dark.

-

Topaz's POV

I walked around the prison with Aquamarine as she started to do her monologues. I was really irritated by the fact that she would rather let me get shattered than stopping that prisoner.