6-1: The Weekend's Bed

Time skip with dialogue

Last time on Striped Partner

After setting differences aside and finding common ground in strength, emotions,the occasional Anime (and a few lemons); You start your training with Jasper in order to be stronger and more skilled with your fighting abilities along with knowing Gem culture. You even have times where you are teaching Jasper about some things on earth.

Almost a month has passed and after another extensive day with work and training; Friday night, both you and Jasper are now relaxing, your head on Jasper's lap while she stroked your hair. When she started to do that, it would always make you happy. You often wonder if this was what dogs feel when they're being petted; soothed and appreciated by someone you love.

You're in the middle of watching the Androids about to leave after beating up the Z fighters. All were down except for Krillin. He tries to reason with 16, 17 and 18.

16: "No, I am programmed to destroy Goku."

17: "There you go, pal. Now if you'll excuse us, we have some work to do."
Krillin: "...!"

17: "Stop worrying about Goku and go take care of your other friends. They look like they could use some senzu beans." Android 18 walks toward Krillin and pecked him on the cheek.

18: "Good luck." She giggled before walking away with 16 and 17.

Jasper: "That 18 really is something."

Y/N: "Yeah, I thought so too." You get up to reposition yourself only for Jasper to pick you up and sat you on her lap in front of her.

Jasper: "Where do you think you're going, little man?"

Y/N: "Right where I'd want to be, Jas. You just made it easy for me." You say as you wrap your arms around her neck. Your lips then connect with hers in a much less of a lustful way, but more of a romantic before you're both going at it hot and heavy. That doesn't last long because suddenly your cell phone rings. A familiar name was on the caller ID. It was your manager.

Y/N: "Hold on, I gotta take this." You hop off of Jasper, pause the TV then answer the call. "Yeah?"

?: "WASSUP?!"

Y/N: "Not much, Micky. How about you?"

Mickey: "I've been bored out of my mind since you took time to recover, man. But knowing you, you're back in fighting shape. Right?"

Y/N: "Of course I am, I've been waiting for your call. What'cha got for me?"

Mickey: "I got this gig up in Denver tomorrow night. It's a bit more a tournament this time as there are more fighters coming in for the prize money. Wanna do this?"

Y/N: "How much?"

Mickey: "Well, because an outsourced "Business" is sponsoring this. It's a bit over, uh... $100K."

Y/N: "Holy shit, that's so much! Of course I'm gonna go!"

Mickey: "I knew you would want to. I've already set up reservations at this motel near me."
Y/N: "Sweet! I'll go get my stuff and head out."

Mickey: "Great, I'll text you the directions. See you in the morning.*Click*" Without a second thought, you jump for joy then surprised Jasper with a kiss. You run into your room, grabbed some clothes and your fighting gloves and placed it into a duffel bag with some extra stuff.

Jasper: "You seem pretty happy."

Y/N: "Of course I am, I finally got a big gig!"

Jasper: "Oh, good for you! I'd knew you'd get one."