Chapter 30 Part 1: "I, Steven Universe, Have A Dream!"

The day was young, but it was bright with colors as you, Jasper, Chloe, Lapis, Peridot and the mafia were getting ready to go through a portal to Garnet's wedding. You were dressed nice with a black suit and red tie that had black stripes and skulls patterned onto it. Jasper wore a similar outfit, but without a tie. Chloe wore a nice dress, that's just about it.

Jasper wasn't exactly happy that she had to wear a suit, much less go to a wedding.

Jasper: "Why do I have to go?"

Y/N: "I told you already, Steven invited us and it's rude not to go."

Jasper: "*Sigh* This better be worth it."

Chloe: "It's a wedding, of course it's going to be good."
Y/N: "She's right. Is everybody ready?"

Lapis: "Of course."
Peridot: "I am!"

Off-Colors: "Yes, Boss!"

Y/N: "Alright then, *Makes giant portal* Let's go!"

-

Beach City Beach

You leave the portal to where the ceremony was taking place as Steven and the others were setting things up.

Steven: "Kal! You actually came!"
Y/N: "(That's what she said.) *Chuckles* Of course we did, Kid. We wouldn't want to miss something like this."

Jasper: "*Rolls eyes*"

Y/N: "Need help setting up?"

Steven: "A little bit, yeah."

Y/N: "Alright. Ladies!"

Off-Colors: "Yes, Boss!"

-

You and the others finished working the set up as more people that Steven invited came. The first people that came were Greg and Andy.

Not that you cared. The next people were Lars and his parents, along with Sadie.

Y/N: "Hey, Lars! *Shakes hand* Great to see ya again."

Lars: "Same here, Boss."

You were going to talk a little bit more with Lars until he got dogpiled by the Off-Colors, excluding 9XT and Honey.

Off-Colors: "LARS!"

Rutile: "It's been so long!"

Rhodonite: "We missed you!"
Topaz: "How've you been?"
Padparadscha: "Lars is here!"

Lars: "I missed you guys, too."

You smiled as you watched Lars getting dogpiled.

Ma: "*Sighs in relief* It's so nice to know that Lars has friends."

Pa: "You must be the Mafia Boss my boy has talked about."

Ma: "Thank you for bringing my boy back."

Pa: "I hope he wasn't too much trouble for you."

Y/N: "You kidding me? He's been a great help to me and my Mafia. He had done us a great service when we were out there. You've raised a great son, and I'm proud to have him as a Mafioso."

Ma: "Thank goodness."

Pa: "Thank you."

-

The next few people were the Maheshwaran family, you said hi as well as Chloe. As for the rest of the town, most of which you've never met came to the wedding.

Everything was fine and full of happy people, the whole thing made you smile a lot to the point your cheeks started to hurt as you and the others sat for the ceremony.