Chapter 41: Renewed Training and Play Date

A/N: "This will be the last speed run of the chapters that I made from the coma that happened a few weeks ago. I did that to myself, but I'm still ready to make this novel. I hope y'all enjoy what I made so far. TM"

The next day made you wake up with an agonizing hangover, but you did your morning routine and even sparred a bit with Red, preparing you for the next few days. Who knows what kind of training you'd gain from it, but with Yellow's help, you knew it would be worthwhile.

Red: "You ready for this, 「Corpse」?"

Y|N: "As I'll ever be, 「Killer Queen」."

Red: "*Fanged grin* Let's Rock."

You were now inside a giant room with a door that held a giant chamber, with an area that spanned for miles. You were suited up and ready for whatever was coming at you.

Y|N: "What kind of place is this, Yellow?"

Yellow: "I was working on a new way to make your training last more than a few days. And when I found out about your power to stop time, I figured out that we can combine our energy together to make your training last."

Y|N: "For how long?"

Yellow: "For three weeks. And we can extend our training for more than two years if we want to."

Y|N: "😐 T-two years?!"

Yellow: "Yes."

Y|N: "So, what you're saying is... what we're in right now... is basically... a Hyperbolic Time Chamber? Impressive, Yellow."

Yellow: "Thank you ~! I wanted to do this as an apology, I hope you forgive me."

Y|N: "*Sighs, Pops bones*I'll think about it. *Shakes head* Maximum Effort."

Yellow: "You better use it, because this area has the gravitational pull ten times Earth's gravity."

Y|N: "Oh, great."

Yellow: "*Powers up* Get ready, I will not hold back on you."

You soon powered up to your second form and glowed a Dark Crimson aura and Red formed with both of your masks forming over your faces.

Y|N: "*Sighs* Let's Rock."

Yellow: "Now, that's the spirit!"

You charged in and aimed your claws at Yellow's gem, only for you to immediately get a six inch heel impaled into your skull, immediately paralyzing you into a seizure before getting curb stomped into the ground.

Yellow: "Don't be so hasty to shatter!" She then repeatedly stomped your skull in until you finally regained your Motor functions and grabbed her leg and as you stood up, the turns have tabled with the tables turning in your favor with Yellow on her back. "You gotta do better than that!"

You didn't bother to listen and just went ham and started to slam Yellow back and forth repeatedly before you finally dunked her into the stone platform.

You walked away and huffed.

As you kept walking you soon felt an electric aura that immediately teleported in front of you before impaling you in the gut with a Lightning blade that you caught then started to repeatedly gut punch her before kicking her back to the ground. As you healed up, Yellow lunged at you with a Volt Tackle that she forced you back before catching her and aiming your knee at her gut, then she started to block your strikes and started to grapple you before pushing away then jumping at you with a flying kick. You tried to block it, but she immediately shifted to a scissor kick that cracked your skull in. You grabbed her legs then slammed her again. She then wrapped her legs around your neck and started to thrash around and roll with your head crushed between her thighs. And as she kept snapping your head off your body, she then charged up and released her volts throughout you.