Chapter 7: Game Over

A week had passed.

During that time you managed to quit your job, finally pay off the house and start relaxing. Every two days Jasper made you train. It wasn't for fighting purposes anymore, but it didn't kill you to keep your physique in good shape so it was a win-win.

The day before your birthday starts off waking up to Chloe sleep-humping your leg. You tell her good morning before moving your now wet leg from her vice grip, take a shower, dry yourself off, comb your long hair, the usual morning routine, got dressed and come out feeling relaxed and seeing Jasper watching Dragon Ball Z. It really impressed you to see Jasper already watching the Kid Buu saga.

Y/N: "Hey, babe. Good morning! *Pulls her in for a kinky kiss*"

Jasper: "Morning. You seem pretty happy."

Y/N: "For a good reason too, Jas. I'm turning 23 tomorrow!"

Jasper: "Oh, right. Didn't you say that you were going to celebrate it with your friends?"
Y/N: "Well, yeah. But that's not 'til tonight, and I'd want you guys to come celebrate it with me too!"

Jasper: "Whatever makes you happy, babe."

Y/N: "Don't worry. Tonight will be a night we'll never forget!"

-

Tonight

You've arrived at your friend's house with Jasper and Chloe in tow.

Y/N: "Now remember Jas, we're all here to celebrate together. So play nice. Especially with Frankie, he can be quite... creative when he interacts with new people."

Jasper: "Alright, I get it. You don't have to tell me twice."

Chloe: "It's gonna be nice to see my little brother again, I wonder how he's been."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, it's been awhile since you and Frankie talked."

You knocked on the door, and Roy opens it.

Roy: "There's the birthday boy! *Gives you bear hug* Holy shit, you're as tall as me."

Y/N: "Hey Roy. You guys about ready?"

Roy: "I am, but you know how he is. Hey yo, Frankie! You ready yet?"

Frankie:*In another room* "Give me a minute, Leroy~. I haven't gotten my pants on yet!"

Roy: "Y/N's already here, hurry up!"

Frankie: "Oh shit! *Trips over something* Be out in a sec!"

Roy: "See what I mean?"

Y/N: "It's fine, Roy. I don't mind waiting."

Chloe: "Just like Frankie to be just a little late. I see he hasn't changed." She smiled a little bit.

Roy: "It's been a while, Chloe. I see you've gotten a lot better since Chad left you for dead like you did with Y/N."

Y/N: "It's fine, Roy. I forgave her for it."

Chloe: "*Nervous laughter* Yeah... let's not talk about that."

Roy: "*Looks at Jasper* I see you brought your new squeeze with you. Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed you were able to find a reliable trainer these days. I bet Mickey was surprised."

Jasper: "Well, technically. I found him."

Roy: "All the more better."

Frankie comes out with a smile on his face, just as how you remembered. Despite the fact that he looks like a woman, Frankie's still a guy. Go figure. He jumps on you with a very joyful hug.