Chapter 13: The Kindergarten, and a Fusion.

A few days worth of Gem hunting later

You're walking around a pretty small ravine made from red sandstone, with a wide range of humanoid-shaped holes and a lot of giant inactive machines at were on the curved walls.

Jasper: "Welcome to the Beta Kindergarten." She said in a sarcastic tone, but you didn't mind.

Y/N: "So this is what a Kindergarten looks like. That's so cool!" Fucking fanboy.

Jasper: "In the middle of the Rebellion, when Homeworld was having trouble generating more soldiers, they made the Kindergarten here of all places. Placing injectors wherever, they were rushed for time and that's where the majority of defectives arrived."

You start to notice the many holes in the walls, they were either flawed in one way or another, or the holes were at the wrong angles.

Y/N: "I see... Sucks to be them, I guess."

Jasper: "Yeah, it did." She starts walking toward a very weird exit hole that was half-way into a small tunnel. "This reject came out sideways."

Without any hesitation you started to laugh.

Y/N: "Now that is funny."

Jasper: "Yeah... Whatever. Before we start our little operation, wanna have a look at my hole?"

Y/N: "😳... Huh? Right here?"

-

You're now standing in front of a hole that was the biggest of them all, with the arms in an upright position, unlike the other ones which were at the sides.

Jasper: "This is where I was made."

Y/N: "Oh... So that's what you meant. That is so amazing!" You hop inside to admire the work done inside. There were no flaws or imperfections like jagged edges. You were very fascinated by the smoothness that was there all around it, it was like touching glass. "I'm quite impressed, babe. With all this sand, I'm surprised it hadn't blown away."

Jasper: "Yeah. Shall we get started?"

Y/N: "Hell yeah! Let's do this."

-

A couple of days have passed

You were at the end of the kindergarten, helping Jasper make the holes bigger and bar them using the legs from the injectors. You didn't bring any tools with you, but your fists and fingers got the job done nonetheless.

One afternoon, Jasper had left you to work while she borrowed the two gem monsters that you both caught on your first mission. So you just spent the rest of the day smoking a joint and putting the other corrupted gems into their make-shift cells while singing a very out-dated tune.

Y/N: "🎶I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night. I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel aight.🎶"

-

Night

You're at the cabin, sitting on the couch with Chloe, watching an anime while waiting for Jasper to come back. Usually she doesn't leave off without you, and even if she did, Jasper would come back to you. It's starting to worry you a little bit.

Chloe: "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll be back."

Y/N: "You think so?"

Chloe: "Yeah! I can just see her come in through the door with a smile one her face-"

You immediately see Jasper coming through the door pissed off, not even saying Hi or anything, with one gem in her hand, stomping towards the training room.