Chapter 40: Planet Caravan

Late Morning

You wake up in your Dorm feeling sore, confused and bandaged up. Nobody was there but Red's hologram. She was sitting on the bed hanging her head until she noticed you.

Red: "Y|N! *Hugs you* Thank the stars you're okay."

Y|N: "I wish that was the case. *Groans in pain* What the hell happened?"

Red: "*Pulls back, sullen* We were... broken."

Y|N: "*Sighs* Wait, how long have we been out of commission?"

Red: "Just one day. We still have three more."

You started to stand up, but you immediately felt lightheaded and fell back to the slab. "Careful. That fight took a lot out of us."

You stood up again with another pained groan and started to limp towards a mirror to look at your body as you tore the bandages off. It was rather bizarre to see yourself without stripes. But when you looked behind you, your back was full of them. The star on the back of your shoulder had forty-nine smaller stars as the stripes were on the bottom and the side of the stars.

Y|N: "Well... great."

Red: "Hard to believe we almost got destroyed so easily. Not to mention she and Blue managed to bring us back."

Y|N: "Yeah. Didn't think I would die a Fourth time."

Red: "That was something I've never thought I'd experience since the war."

Y|N: "What was that like?"

Red: "*Shudders* Trust me. You really don't want to know."

Y|N: "Alright? Anything else happen while I was gone?"

Red: "Three hours ago, just as I reformed, Yellow had invited us to her Extraction Chamber."
Y|N: "Not what I expected, but go on?"

Red: "And then Blue invited us to her Pool after that."

Y|N: "Okay... Why Blue?"

Red: "Your guess is as good as mine. But whatever it is, I don't think you'd want them to see you without pants. *Points below you* Although, with the way that Yellow was squeezing you around Homeworld, that might be too late." You soon looked down and blushed.

Y|N: "*Sighs* Geez. Well, guess I can't leave Yellow waiting." You walked over to the bubble holding your luggage, popped it, then looked inside. "I'm so glad Chloe packed a pair of Trunks n- oh, come on!"

You're outside Yellow's Extraction Chamber wearing a Beach Towel around your hip, because you didn't realize Chloe gave you your Black and Red striped Speedo that you wore for your Honeymoon.

Y|N: "Honestly, not what I had in mind. *Sighs* Might as well get this over with." You knocked on the door. "Hello? Yellow?" You didn't hear a response, so you opened the door and steam came out. As you came in and closed the door behind you, you walked around the giant sauna, but you didn't see anyone. You soon portaled up to the top, only to see a Gem lain on it. "Welp, found her."

Red: {Think we should come back later?}

Just as Red said that, Yellow's Gem soon started to levitate and glow. Then after a few seconds, Yellow soon formed without her Uniform on, but instead wearing a black, skin-tight fitting Sauna suit. You were surprised, but you didn't try to make it obvious. Instead, your nose started to bleed. Before she opened her eyes, you snapped your fingers and as time stopped, you wiped your nose then sighed.

Y|N: "Why does this always happen to me?"

You glanced at Yellow and she glanced back.

Yellow: "Don't sound so disappointed."