Chapter 6 Part 2: The Weekend's Morning Spar

A/N: Shout out to King_Of_Pigz for giving support. Hope y'all enjoy it.

The next day

6:25 AM

You wake up laying in front of Jasper with her arm wrapped around you.

Jasper: "Morning, big boy. Get some good sleep?"

Y/N: "I always do when I'm with you."

Jasper: "That's cute." She pecks you with a kiss.

Y/N: "Yeah," You sit yourself up and stretch. "*Yawn* I know." The phone then starts ringing. Guess who.

Mickey: "Morning, sleeping beauty!"

Y/N: "Morning, Mick. You're up rather early."

Mickey: "I know, man. I got the whole day planned for us before we get to the tournament."

Y/N: "That's cool. Where do you want to meet up?"

Mickey: "I already have that planned too." *Beep*
Y/N: "Eh?"

*Knock, Knock*

Y/N: "No fucking way."

You put your pants on, then you walk to the door and opened it. After a whole month, you get to see the old man that helped with your hobby.

The one and only, Mickey.

Mickey: "Wassup!!"

Y/N: "Wassup!!" Both of you go for a sweet handshake.

Mickey: "It's been so long, kid! You look so different now."

Y/N: "It's only been a month, Mick. I doubt there's any difference with me."

Mickey: "You kidding? You're a foot taller than the last time I saw you, you don't look so depressed from last time, you've grown your hair out and look at those muscles! Boy, what have you been doing?"

Y/N: "Work, but a lot of training from-"

Jasper: "Babe, who's at the door?" Jasper stood behind you while rubbing her eyes. "Oh, hey there. Little fella." Jasper now stood over Mickey with a smile.

Mickey: "😳 Um... Hello?"

Y/N: "Mickey, this is Jasper. She's been helping me train."

Jasper: "Well, I've done more than just that. 😏"

Y/N: "Oh, stop. 😊"

Mickey: "😅 Uh, that's nice and all. But, uh... can I talk to you for a minute?"

Y/N: "Yeah, sure...?" You look at a confused Jasper. "I'll be right back."
-

You stand with Mickey side to side with a huddle.

Mickey: "Holy fuck, you really know how to pick them."

Y/N: "Well honestly, she picked me."

Mickey: "No shit? Damn... " Mickey looks behind his shoulder. "And she, trained you?"

Y/N: "Yeah, gotta problem?"
Mickey: "Well, no. Not really, but-"
Y/N: "What?"

Mickey: "You sure you need another girl in your life? You got pretty fucked up when uh"She who will not be named" left you for dead (literally)."

Y/N: "Mick, I'm fine now. Sure I had a bad time with Chloe, but that was her choice. I'm making mine by having Jasper with me, and I haven't regretted that decision."

Mickey: "*Sigh*Aight, fine." Mickey moved away from the huddle. "I'm just tryna look out for you, kid. But you gotta prove to me that she's cool first. Show me what kind of fighter she is. If you can prove that, I'll pay for breakfast."