Chapter 30 Part 2: Finished Battle and The Return to Homeworld

The whole group was in shock to see Steven's unconscious body in the crater of sand. His friend Connie ran towards him and knelt down.

Connie: "Steven! Steven!"

Y/N: "Damned kid, what the hell were you thinking? Your juvenile theatrics coulda gotten your dumb ass killed. But don't worry, *Summons mask* this won't take long."

Yellow Diamond glared dead straight at you.

Yellow: "Now you, I do remember. The only being in the universe that struck me. A mere half breed that had the audacity to inflict damage to my form! *Chuckles, Gritted teeth* I still have the scar you left me." Yellow moved her top to the side, showing a giant scar on her left shoulder. The gems looked in shock and awe. "Four months I have waited for this moment. FOUR MONTHS to finally destroy you."She took a deep breath before taking her arms out, her hands started to make loud chirping sounds as a giant surge of lightning started to encapsulate them. Her aura started to grow bigger. She placed her hands towards you, her electric volts surrounded you like a cage.

-

Jasper's POV

I looked in shock as I saw Yellow Diamond placing down an electric cage around Y/N, but he wasn't fazed by it.

Yellow: "Any last words?"

Y/N: "*Chuckles to maniacal laughter* Za Warudo!" He snapped his fingers in one second, and appeared right behind Yellow Diamond. Immediately, she was forcefully launched backwards into the ocean with a hole in her armor.

Blue Diamond: "Yellow!"

-

Yellow Diamond was shocked to feel such an immense power push her back that far away, she looked down to see the hole in her armor as she breathed heavily.

Yellow: "This... is impossible...!" She looked at you in disbelief. "So you were holding back at the trial... *Chuckles* How amusing."

She immediately charged at you and started to punch where you stood, only for you to dodge. She wouldn't give up, but you did realize that your energy was starting to get low which caused you to slow down quite a bit.

-

Commercial Break

-

As Connie watched over Steven's unconscious body, You and everybody else kept fighting the Diamonds. Soon, Yellow Diamond became impatient and started to attack with an electric blast from her hand at Lapis, which set Jasper off.

Jasper: "Lapis!"

She charged at Yellow with a full out attack, but she also got poofed by her electric blast. That set you off.

Y/N: "How dare you! That's my JASPER!!!!" You immediately powered up and charged at Yellow Diamond at full force. You hit her with everything you got, even your bombs couldn't make her move.

Yellow: "Enough of this!" You immediately got back handed.

Y/N: "Wryyy!!!!" You got hit so hard, you flew and crashed into the side of a mountain. "Ow... That hurt. (Yeah, I bet.) Did I just get Cell slapped? (Yes.) Ugh..."

?: (Don't give up!)

Y/N: "Huh? Who said that? (Wasn't me)."

?: (Kal, it's me Steven!)

Y/N: "What the-? How are you talking to me right now?! You're not even conscious! *Points to Steven's body*"

Steven: (I just found this out, so I don't know myself. But you can't give up now!)