Striped Partner: The Movie Finale

6:00 AM

You had a Nightmare that ended with a sad note. You woke up crying as the Alarm Clock chimed its tune. You looked around to see Jasper and Chloe laying next to you as they woke up concerned.

Jasper: "Are you okay, Babe?"

Y/N: "*Sniffs* I- I don't know... Sorry, I... uh... *Hics* had the most real dream. It was a nightmare..."

Chloe: "*Yawns* Well, at least it's morning and not in the middle of the night."

Jasper: "I'm sure it was nothing."

Y/N: "*Sniffs* Yeah, I hope so..."

-

6:30

After going through your morning exercises, You woke up your sons and started making breakfast while holding your youngest son Giorgio in your arms. You made a combination of waffles, eggs and bacon as your oldest son came into the kitchen with a groaning yawn. You noticed he was wearing his hat in the house, but you let that slide because you knew there was gonna be a great long day ahead of you.

-

After making breakfast, You went to the bathroom and took a shower. As you soon dried yourself off, the thought kept bothering you as you looked in the mirror. Your eyes were shaped and colored differently, and your now black and red striped hair was perfectly combed back.

Y/N: (Still thinking about that dream you had, Corpse? (Yeah, it felt real. Too real...) I don't think it was a dream. (What makes you say that?) Look at your wrist.) You were confused before looking at your left wrist that had two sideways scars paralleled to each other that looked like elongated hooks or sickles. (That's weird. How'd I get these? (I don't know either.) Probably scratched it when I was sleeping. (Your nails are black, too!) Weird...) You touched one of your scars and a giant black and red striped scythe suddenly appeared in your hands. (What the-?! (That weapon-!) What is it? (That's a rejuvenator! It resets gems! How did you get that?!) I don't know...) As soon as you placed it back onto your wrist, it disappeared and made the scar reappear. (This is weird, even for me.)

-

6:45

As you were finally dressed with your outfit and hat, you took your sons to Little Homeworld with Jasper. It kinda made you feel pride knowing that because of you, this place would've never come to be. You said your hi's to the Workers and even your Mafia. After saying Hi to everyone you walked off as Padparadscha looked confused.

Padparadscha: "Strange... it feels like we've done this before..."

You immediately stopped in your tracks and walked back to her.

Y/N: "What did you just say?"
Padparadscha: "We have done this before. Why do you ask, Boss?"

Y/N: "What do you mean by that? *Lightbulb, Shows scars* Can you tell me about this?"
Padparadscha: "*Stares* Hmm... Yes. These are indicators that you've already gone through this day."

Y/N: "*Kneels down* Please, tell me what happened!"

Padparadscha: "I- uh... *Perks up* You managed to use a new ability after using the Rejuvenator on yourself! What was it called... Bitezu... ? Bites da...?"

Y/N: "Bites the dust?"

Padparadscha: "That's it! And judging by the scars... You have gone through today twice already."

Y/N: "But that's impossible... I don't have that ability... unless..."

Padparadscha: "You and your gem have finally evolved, Boss!"