2: A Striped Intruder

You think it's just the hangover, but you finally realize that there was a tall shadow figure that had broken into your house. The only thing that you can see reflecting from the flickering-dim lights was a dark orange gem placed on where a nose would normally be.

Y/N: "Hey, yo! What the hell are you doing in my house?!"

?: "Great, another one of those annoying humans." The voice had a gruff yet feminine voice as they muttered out loud.

Y/N: "Answer me!" You try to intimidate the intruder, but they just scoff at you.

?: "I answer to nobody."

Y/N: "Suit yourself." You say before you start charging at the shadowy figure.

You swing your bat as hard as you could, but they grabbed it mid-air, and then side kicked you so hard that you landed by the wall on the other side of the room. You fall to your knees and start to cough blood. You look up to see the person break your bat by just clenching their hand. A second after, a glow come from the intruder's gem, and out of nowhere, a crash helmet formed on their head. They start to charge at you like a rhino.

Y/N: "Oh, shi-!"

Before you begin to finish that sentence, you throw yourself away to the side, making them smash their head through the wall. You roll right next to a phone charger. You take the cord, jump on the tall figure's back, and wrap it around their neck, and you tugged onto it for dear life. You think you got the upper advantage, but all of that bravado faded the moment their helmet disappeared, and they easily pulled their head out of the wall; within two seconds, you have the biggest realization.

(I've made a huge mistake.)

In the same two seconds, the figure falls back, and then the body slams you onto the wooden floor. The air was knocked out of you, your eyes blurred as the impact of the floor smacks you in the back of your head. As your eyes start to readjust, the light shows a woman's face; tangerine with a vermilion colored marking almost looked tribal as it was diagonally across those amber eyes. She lands her knee on your chest, then grabs your throat with her beefy hand. Her grip starts to tighten, and you struggle for dear life.

?: "Did you seriously think a wire and an oversized stick would take me down? Pathetic. It takes a lot more than that to stop an elite soldier from Yellow Diamond's court."

Y/N: "*Choking noises*" You realize that as you struggle, it was no use. Your arms fall to the side as the woman's face draws closer to you. Your hand lands on a weird rectangular device, (It couldn't be). You think to yourself. It was a taser.

?: "Just face it, I'm stronger than you." She starts laughing, you grin and start doing the same. "What's so funny?" You raised your hand and rammed the primed taser to her neck. When you turned it on, the sparks made contact and started to surge. The woman cries out in pain before she explodes in a puff of smoke. The gem that was on her fell on your forehead and then on the floor.

Y/N: "I guess that makes me smarter than you. Heh, heh..." You look at the taser then see the sticker on its side. "I belong to nobody." it says. (I forgot that I gave that to-). It might have been the thought of her name or the hangover, but it made you run to the toilet and vomit.

*Time Skip*

You decide to take a shower. As you dry yourself off, you notice the giant boot-sized bruise on your stomach.

Y/N: (Well, that's not leaving anytime soon.) You think to yourself.

*Time Skip*

You go to the living room wearing your black Mr. Universe shirt and jorts. You see that the gem is still on the ground and picked it up.

Y/N: (Strange, I've never seen anything like this.)

You look at the gem, then the massive hole where the door used to be and the massive dent in the wall.

(All that damage caused by this little thing?)

You noticed that the floor made the gem dirty, so you went to the kitchen to clean the dirt off of it in the sink. Some soap and water later, you dry it off and place it on the kitchen table so you can get a soda from the fridge.

》》

As you're drinking in one hand, you got the taser in the other, waiting for something to happen. You wait until six in the morning, Roy texts you.

Roy: [Hey, Y/N. I'm gonna be sending your car back. You ok with that?"

Y/N: [Yeah, sure.]

Roy: [Ok. Need anything else?]

Y/N: [Yeah, a few logs and a new door.]

Roy: [What, why?]

Y/N: [You'll see what I mean.]

*Time Skip*

Roy finally reached to your house with his truck. The face that he makes was priceless.

Roy: "Yo, what the hell happened?" With your imagination, you say.

Y/N: "Yeah, that was a hit and run from a trucker."

Roy: "What, you didn't get the license plate number?"

Y/N: "No, they drove off. That, and it was still dark outside."

Roy: "Oh, I see."

*Time Skip*

It took a couple of hours, but it was worth it. Both the wall and door have been replaced.

Y/N: "Thanks for helping, Roy. Sorry that took so long."

Roy: "Yeah, no problem. Well, I better get on going. My husband must be getting worried about me."
Y/N: "Oh, yeah. How's Franky doing, anyway?"

Roy: "He's doing fine. Actually..." Roy runs back to his truck then runs back with a box full of DVDs. "He said he wanted to give these back to you."

It was the collector's box edition of Dragon Ball Z.

Y/N: "Oh, yeah. Thanks. Tell Franky I said hi for him."

Roy: "Yeah, sure. See ya, dude."

*Time Skip*

It was almost four in the afternoon, you just finished cleaning up the living room; nothing much but debris and trash, but you still got the job done. You look at the gem that was still on the kitchen table, nothing has happened.

You take the gem into the living room, placed it on the coffee table. You placed in one of the DVDs, and sat on the couch.

"Last time on Dragon Ball Z!"

*Time skip*

A few episodes in, on the coffee table; the Gem started to glow. It started floating upward,  and a figure started to outline around the gem. You paused the T.V. and primed the taser. You have no idea what's gonna happen next.