Striped Partner: The Movie Part 2

Steven's Beach House

9:15

You sat on the living room couch with an ice pack on your lap as Steven paced anxiously. It was barely morning, yet it felt like a day had already passed without you knowing it. You kept thinking about what would've happened if that pink gem wasn't stopped, about what would happen to the Crystal gems if they were set back to their original forms. All thoughts kept spiraling around you as your wrist started to burn and your head was pulsing. It didn't help having to see Steven getting so worked up.

Y/N: "I don't think pacing'll do ya any good, Kid."
Steven: "I know, but-! *Sigh* What are we supposed to do?!"
Y/N: "I don't know yet. We can't tell the others until we can find a solution."
Steven: "But that'll take too long!"

Y/N: "I know it will, but we can't bring an uproar just for one gem. We'll fix this. I know Red said it was impossible, but it can't hurt us to try."

Steven: "I guess..."
The door abruptly opened as Greg ran in.

Greg: "STEVEN! I came as fast as I could! Are you okay? *Notices the gems on the table* Holy s- S-She really got everybody! *Sees the pink heart gem* Is that her?"
Y/N: "Yeah."

Greg: ""Who is she?"

Steven: "No idea."

Greg: "WHY?!"
Y/N: "We don't know."
Greg: "But how?!"
You made a portal which led to your basement and took out the weapon.

Y/N: "With this." As you activated it for Greg, who flinched in shock at the sight of the scythe. "I was late on helping them."

Red: {DON'T JUST HOLD IT! PUT IT AWAY!}

Y/N: "Right, sorry." As you tried to deactivate it, it didn't. Instead, it stabbed itself into your hand. "What?!"

Red: {WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!}
Y/N: "I don't know! It just moved on it's own!" The scythe kept moving through your arm.

Steven: "KAL!"
Y/N: "Stay back! *Groans* What's happening?!" It moved closer towards your shoulder until finally, the blade stabbed you in the head, making you paralyzed for mere moments until the weapon faded away, leaving another scar on your wrist. From the immense pain, you collapsed onto the floor unconscious. "Wrry..."

-

10:25

You wake up to get dogpiled.

Crusaders: "Boss!"
Jasper: "You're okay!"
Rhodonite: "Ooh~! Thank the stars~!"

Y/N: "Great to see you all, too."
Rutile: "Alright everyone, get off the Boss and give him some space."
Crusaders: "Sorry!"

Y/N: "*Groans* My head... What happened?"
Rhodonite: "Steven told us that you passed out!"

Y/N: "That's right... *Gasp* That weapon!" You immediately looked at your wrist to see two scythe shaped scars parallel to each other. "Why did that happen?"

Jasper: "Are you okay, Babe?"
Y/N: "I- I don't know..."
Padparadscha: "*Gasp* Boss, your eyes!"
Y/N: "What about them?"

You look at everyone who looks frightened at you. You stood up and looked at the window to see your reflection, as you did that you finally saw what Padparadscha meant. They were not only shaped differently, but they were colored differently as well. Your pupils were shaped like vertical slits red in color as your irises were blacked out. You looked very surprised as your eyes changed shape.

Rhodonite; "So weird~!"
Y/N: "What is happening to me?"

Rutile: "This is definitely not normal."