Chapter 5 Extra: Nightmares and Wet Dreams

1:30 AM (Jasper's POV)

I've been stuck in this "cuddle" position for a few hours. It's not like I don't want to be in the same room as Y/N, I like this. It's just getting boring. I guess it wouldn't shatter me to try what he said. I closed my eyes, and thought of nothing. It took a while, but I got the hang of it.

-

Darkness

A vast space that I've never seen before. The space changed color from pitch black to a mixed pattern of dark green and cyan, the floor was solid water.

I was on my knees with water shaped chains pulling my arms behind. A blue figure walked toward me, unfortunately I knew who it was.

Jasper: "Lapis? What are you doing here?" She said nothing as she made a whip out of water and started to lash at me multiple times. I could see her widened eyes blacken as her grin looked sadistic.

Lapis: "How's it like to be the prisoner?" The pain that she kept inflicting was indescribable. "It feels good, doesn't it? To be vulnerable, to be unable to fight back, to suffer in silence because your cries for help are in vain. You made me this way!"

-

I opened my eyes and started to shudder at... whatever the hell that was. I looked at Y/N still laying down and "Sleeping". He looks so peaceful as he rested between my breasts, I'd hate to wake him up. I guess I'll have to wait till he wakes up. That's what I had thought at first, but out of nowhere he started to cry while moaning out a name.

Y/N: "Chloe..." Is it normal for humans to cry in their sleep? I looked at him, feeling something that I never felt. I think the word is... sympathy. He sounds like he's lost someone special to him. I know how that feels. It feels like I should comfort him in some way, so I placed my hand behind his spiked (h/c) hair and started to pet him softly. After a short while, he stopped crying and started to hug me tightly. (Well, that made him happy- Hold on, what the hell is poking my crotch?) I looked down to see what was happening and... (Oh never mind, it's just his penis.) I can tell he's getting hard, but what would happen if I woke him up? I don't think I should, but if this keeps up it's gonna get me aroused. I had to calm it down, so I took it out of his pants and started stroking it. I don't know why, but it feels good to rub my hand up and down his long and hard shaft. It'd feel better if I could be able to just have another taste, but it can wait ❤. With every stroke, I could hear Y/N's muffled moaning. This could take a while.

-

I can't take this any longer, I'm starting to feel hot. I try to shimmy my other hand while my pants dematerialized. I could feel how wet I was when I finally reached my cunt and started rubbing. It had gotten to the point where I just plunged in two of my fingers while at the same time rubbing my hardened clit with my thumb, Soon after, both our breathing started to go faster. I was getting close and I knew he was too. As I finally reached climax, Y/N managed to cum on my thigh. Both of my hands were covered with juices. I rolled over to my back to get a better look. The smell alone made me want to taste, I wiped one hand on the other and I licked it off. (*Moan* We taste good.)

-

(Author's POV)

After wiping herself off, Jasper zipped your pants back on, left the bedroom and sat back on the couch.

Jasper: (Well, fun while it lasted. Wonder what's going to happen to Vegeta?) Jasper unpaused to see a severely injured Vegeta about to escape in his Saiyan pod, only to hear an injured Krillin behind him with a sword in his hand.

Krillin: "Stop right there!"

Vegeta: "...!"

Krillin: "You monster! You killed my friends, now it's your turn!"

Vegeta: "Can't... Move... I don't have any power left!"

Jasper: "No shit, dumbass?"

Krillin: "AAAAH!!!!!"

"NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!"

-

6 AM

After a nights rest, you wake up feeling relaxed yet groggy.

Y/N: (God. Why do my balls hurt...?) 

Author's note

Thanks for the support on the novel so far. I hope you enjoyed it, got a good laugh or  😏 out of it. Yada yada yada... I'll try to keep writing as much as possible, but it might take a while. So bear with me.

Until next time.

P.S.If you enjoyed it, check out my earlier works of art "The Plague Runners" and "Alternate Universe: If Pink Diamond Wasn't Rose Quartz".