Chapter 24: Reunions and Parties and Poses, Oh, Yes~!

As you were on your knees holding your crotch, the off-colors gasped while Jasper winced.

Y/N: "*Stands up, knees twitching* Ow... what the hell was that for?"

Chloe: "That was for worrying me, you asshole! *Grabs you by the collar* And this... *Kisses you deeply* is for coming back safe."

Y/N: "Gee, thanks." You look back at the off-colors to see them shocked in horror. "It's okay, guys. She's a good friend of mine."

Chloe: "I mean, I am a bit more than just that. Wow. I see you got yourself a Mafia, too."

Rhodonite: "We've been with our Boss all the way. We wouldn't have gotten here without him."

Rutile: "We are all very grateful to have him."

Chloe: "Boss? That's so cool, Y/N! You really need to tell us the story!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I can do that. Hey, Lars. If you want to go home now, you can do that."

Lars: "Thanks, Boss. *Handshakes*"

Y/N: "Yeah, don't be a stranger."

Lars: "*Starts running* I won't!"

You sighed as everybody waved their goodbyes.

Y/N: "Hey, Garnet?"

Garnet: "Yeah?"

Y/N: "You think we can talk at Steven's place?"

Garnet: "Yeah, sure."

-

At Steven's House

You fully explained to Chloe and Garnet the story of how you managed to leave the clutches of Homeworld, crashed the shuttle and a cosmic jubilee to get a better ship, got threatened by an Elite which backfired on her end and got the nova thrusters on the fritz which led a giant raid and a new recruit that has made good use as a mechanic.

Y/N: "So, let me introduce you to them. This is Topaz, she's on our side so there's no bad blood between you two I hope."

Topaz: "Yeah, sorry about kidnapping the humans."

Garnet: "That's fine, you were only following orders. I forgive you."

Y/N: "We have Rutile, she used to be a siamese twin before I met her."

Rutile: "And I've been complete because of him."

Y/N: "Heh, heh... Don't say it like that. There's Rhodonite, a Ruby and Pearl fusion."

Rhodonite: "T-that's me! *Shakes Garnet's hands*Wow. It's very nice to meet another fusion like myself. The Boss said many nice things about you!"

Garnet: "*Blushes* Uh, Thanks?"

Y/N: "We also have Fluorite."

Fluorite: "*Talking from outside the window* Very... nice... to... meet... you..."

Padparadscha: "*Jumping with her hand up* Boss! Boss! Introduce me to them first!"

Y/N: "That is Padparadscha, ain't she cute? And finally, we have our newest recruit 9XT."

9XT: "Peridot, Cut 9XT. I'm glad to be here."

Y/N: "So, Garnet. What do you think?"

Garnet: "It's very impressive. I haven't seen so many people following a leader since I was with Rose Quartz."

(Jazz music stops)

Rhodonite and Rutile: "ROSE QUARTZ?!?!"

Fluorite: "Rose...Quartz...?!"