Chapter 30 Finale: Battle Tendency / Golden Wind

Thank you for your support. From the first chapter to here, I'm glad to know that you enjoyed this experience as much as I did making this story. It's a bit long, but I hope you enjoy the end of this chapter. I'll see you next time- TM.

Author's POV

July 4th

Beach City

Early Afternoon

The calm breeze of the ocean on a nice and warm day as Greg and Bismuth worked on fixing the house. The sky turned black for a second before disappearing as a portal opened and a yelling body falling from the sky. A loud booming splat was heard on the beach.

Greg: "What was that?!"

Bismuth: "Dunno, but we better check anyway."

Both of them dropped their tools and ran to the beach to see a giant crater painted black with blood.

Greg: "HOLY- What happened here?!"

Bismuth: "Someone didn't stick the landing, that's for sure."

The warp-pad suddenly activated behind them. Running out the door frantically holding a red and black bubble and Padparadscha, Rhodonite rushed in towards the beach.

Rhodonite: "Outta my way, outta my way~!" She bumped through the two standing over the crater and jumped in. "Oh, jeez~!"

Padparadscha: "He's hurt really bad!"

Rhodonite: "This should do the trick!" Rhodonite pops the bubble, releasing healing water from it as it covers the body. It starts to glow a bright red as the black blood starts to fade into smoke, showing the unconscious body of Y/N.

Bismuth: "Kal?!"
Greg: "Something tells me the negotiations went bad."

-

You wake up on a couch feeling a little sore.

Y/N: (Where-? ((We're at Steven's!))

You immediately get attacked with hugs from Rhodonite and a few seconds later Padparadscha.

Rhodonite: "Boss! You're awake!"
Y/N: "Great to see you, too. Guessing from what happened, you already know what I'm gonna say?"

Padparadscha: "My predictions came true!"

Rhodonite: "Yes, unfortunately. Padparadscha has been keeping us informed."

Y/N: "I see... How's Chloe?"

Rhodonite: "She's doing fine~! She's with Fluorite waiting for the others to reform."
Y/N: "Still? *Sigh* Good freakin' grief."

Bismuth: "Uh, mind telling me what's up?"

Y/N: "Long story short? Our plan failed, and now Steven's locked in the highest room of the tallest tower like a damn Princess. The others have been bubbled. *Winces in pain* That portal didn't help either, my energy's back to 5%."
Padparadscha: "The Boss will need a couple more bubbles."

Rhodonite: "*Sigh* I'm on it. I'll be back. Padparadscha, stay with the Boss."

Y/N: "Why don't I go with you?"

Rhodonite: "Well, I... *Sigh* Alright."

Y/N: "Alright. *Looks at Bismuth* We'll be right back, as soon as my mafia and the others reform, we're going to homeworld. And, trust me, I need all the help I can get."

Bismuth: "Aight, sure. It'll be nice doing Bismuth with ya."
Y/N: "*Chuckles* Alright. Let's go, you two."

Rhodonite: "Okay."