Chapter 39: Electric Resurrection

A day wasted and another day now in Yellow's Laboratory/Workshop as she was fusing gem shards together with her electrokinetic power. Then as she continued on, she used various cuts of Red and Black shards of past gems. But what kept her from completing the process was that even though she had the power to put things back together, it couldn't stabilize and kept breaking apart.

Another day had passed again, and as Yellow was struggling to keep the Gem and freshly remodeled Statue in place, she was soon visited by Blue.

Yellow: "*Visibly Exhausted* Do you need something, Blue?"

Blue: "Not in particular, but I wanted to see how your work is doing."

Yellow: "So far, not so good."

Blue: "The poor thing. Why did you break him?"

Yellow: "I did what needed to be done, Blue."

Blue: "Don't you think that was a bit much?"

Yellow: "Oh, please. Don't pretend you haven't done the same, Blue. I've seen your methods."

Blue: "*Gasp!* I've never done such a thing, Yellow!"

Yellow: "Really? Do remind me, whatever happened to your Court during Era 2 when you lost your Sapphire? I think if I took a look at Earth's observation orb, I might just see you using your powers to force them into using their own weapons and committing a mass suicide. *Soft chuckle* And I still remember you being entertained by their example when you made your Soldiers watch."

Blue: "That was a long time ago, Yellow! And don't think that making Mr. DeLuka dance for you like a puppet as an example when he begged for your help!"

Yellow: "Why are you on his side?"

Blue: "Because he's not a damn dog, Yellow! He's a human being! You can't just kick him around because he doesn't want to be used!"

Yellow: "What, are you not entertained?"

The whole room had glown from Blue's aura and turned a Violent Dark and Neon Indigo and her now angered eyes had inverted black with blue, Neon Diamond irises. The aura forced Yellow to break down in tears and fall to her knees.

Blue: "I'm disappointed.*Walks toward Yellow* Not only have you broken the one true thing that I have a liking to, but calling it entertainment is *Slaps Yellow* inexcusable! If I did that to you, there would be another war! At least I'm giving you a second chance!"

Yellow: "Tears up* Alright! You've made your point! I made a bad choice and this is my punishment. I'm sorry, Blue!"

Blue smiled and the aura disappeared.

Blue: "When you're done fixing them; Apologize to him, not me."

Yellow: "Even with my own power I can't do it. Can't you help me?"

Blue: "You broke him, it's not my problem. *Walks off* I need a smoke."

Yellow: "It will be a problem because when I used Steven's healing bottle that he left for us, both him and the Gem had gotten worse. But fine. If you don't want to help me, Blue, I suggest you leave me be."

Blue: "*Sighs* Fine. What do you need?"

Yellow: "For right now, something to stabilize both the vessel and the core. I have an Idea, but I need all our power to do it."

Blue: "I'll ask White for her energy."

Yellow: "Hurry, Blue."

Blue: "Don't worry, I'll be back."

After Blue's request to White was accepted, Blue was soaring through Homeworld to Yellow's workshop.

Blue: "*Huffing, overly fatigued*I'm back..."

Yellow: "Good. Now pour that onto it while I fuse these two together."

Blue: "Why does the Gem have rejected D-"

Yellow: "Those were the only pieces I could find along with the Metallic and Steel accents."

Blue: "Does White know?"

Yellow: "She always knows. If it weren't for her observation orb and her Sapphire, she wouldn't've known about Pink's countermeasures on Earth. Stars know for sure why."

Blue: "You mean to tell me that he's "The One"?"

Yellow: "Don't be silly, Blue.*Chuckles happily* If he is, very soon he's going to have a Court of his own. *Smiles, glides hand down the statue's cheek* That'll mean my hard work and effort won't be in vain."

Blue: "But Yellow, to treat him like one of us... isn't that a bit off-colored for someone like you?"

Yellow: "*Scoffs* We all promised Steven that we would be more open-minded, Blue. I don't remember you being one to break promises, but I must've been mistaken."

Blue: "*Annoyed* Of course not, Yellow. I have kept my word from the start... *Clenches fist* I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

Blue's aura started to flow out. As Blue sniffled a bit, she lent out her hand over Yellow's and bowed her head in silence.

Yellow: "*Tearing up* Now that's the spirit, Blue! Concentrate that energy, that should be enough to seal the pieces together. Wait and see, Blue."

As soon as that happened, the Statue and the New and Improved Gem turned from a Stone-like Marble, to a Prince.

Yellow: "*Gasps happily* It worked!" She immediately took the body, smothered him with a hug and violently stroked his brain dead head, lovingly shocking with a brutal defibrillation. "Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy! Good Boy~!"

Kal: "*Wakes up Screaming* WRYYY!!!!!!"

As Yellow finished her Defibrillation, Y|N fell back unconscious.

Yellow smiled and looked at Blue.

Yellow: " Awww~! He's all tuckered out."

Blue: "He looks so cute when he's asleep. *Smiles* He reminds me of the story with the sleeping princess that Steven told me. * Coos* Sweet Dreams, my Prince."

To be continued...