Chapter 22 Part 4: They live

Lars: "Ugh... what happened-?"

Y/N: "Congratulations, kid. You're now a man. I mean, kinda. Steven had to bring you back to life."

Steven: "But how is that possible? How'd you know I could do that? I didn't know I could do that."

Y/N: "Seriously? You're your mother's son. Her tears brought me back to life, what'd you expect?"

Lars: "Wait, d'you mean I'm-? *Looks at himself* Aah! I'm pink!"

Y/N: "Welcome to the party, dude. You're now immortal! Downside is, you've now lost your ability to eat, sleep or feel any pain/emotions. But judging by your face, you must be pretty freaked out."

Lars: "You think?! I'm a zombie now!"

Y/N: "Meh, not entirely...*Checks for a pulse, it's very slow* You've got a pulse because you still have a heart, and I'm pretty jealous. *Ears twitch* Some more droids are coming."

Topaz: "Don't worry, I already have the entry closed up. They should be able to overlook us for now."

Steven: "That's good... Topaz, is that... Aquamarine's wand? How'd you get that?"

Topaz: "Let's just say it was given to me as a parting gift. *Chuckles*"

Jasper: 😳

Y/N: 😳 (Yikes! And I thought I had a dark sense of humour.) "Anyways. Lars, things have changed for the time being. We're not so different, that's cool. You even have different hair."

Steven: "Yeah, it's a lot different than Kal's." Steven touches your hair, causing it to glow, and you immediately backed off in shock.

Y/N: "What the-?! *Touches hair* What just happened?"

Steven: "I don't know... Let me try that again." Steven touches your hair and it glows where his fingers are phasing into it. "I think I know what it is, Kal. There's something I can try, but no. You wouldn't want me going in your head."

Y/N: "What do you mean by that?"

Steven: "It's a thing that my lion has. It's sort of a place where you could go from one spot to another."

Y/N: "Like what, a subspace highway?"

Steven: "Yeah, I guess?"

Y/N: "*Sigh* Good freakin' grief. Fine, kid. I trust you. Do it."

Steven: "Alright, now just bow your head down."

Y/N: "*Does so* Like this, kid?"

Steven: "Now, you might feel a slight foot in your head."

Y/N: "Wait, what?"

Steven proceeded to stick his foot into your hair, everyone gasps in surprise as you shuddered in repulsion.

Lars: "That's so weird!"

Y/N: "You're pink."

Rhodonite: "What is happening? They're fusing! They're fusing, right?"

Steven: "You're doing great, Kal."
Y/N: "You know this counts as a favor, kid."

Steven: "I know. I'll be back." That was the last thing he said before disappearing in your head.

Jasper: "Well, what now?"

Y/N: "No idea, I guess what we can do now is wait."

Topaz: "Do you think we should make a plan to find a way off of Homeworld?"

Y/N: "Good idea."

Padparadscha: "I have a prediction that the Topaz will say that she shattered Aquamarine in a very subtle way to Steven!"