Chapter 19: DeLuka and DeMayo, Suits and Tarots.

Chapter 19:

A few days have passed since you were able to get Jasper to be at peace with herself. You felt a bit of pride knowing that you were able to help not only Jasper, but also Lapis, sorta. On nights, Jasper would have no problems sleeping or have anymore nightmares. You continued on visiting Lapis and Peridot to the point that Jasper would come with you. Just being able to see the two of them happy and not fighting made you smile.

One day, you were at the barn helping Lapis and Peridot work on their farm. It really surprised you to think they would want to do this sort of thing, but as Peridot told you that she has the ability to grow gems, she said that growing crops wouldn't be so different. All was doing fine as you watched Lapis watering the fields with her powers, until you heard a voice come out of nowhere that surprised Lapis and made her splash a lot of water on you.

Steven: "Hey guys!'

Lapis: "*Stops watering*Hi, Steven!" She flew over toward the kid as you shook yourself off.

Y/N: "Hey kid, how've you been?"
Steven: "Pretty good."

You hear Peridot drive-by with her tractor.

Peridot: "Steven! I'm on a tractor!"

-

A few minutes of laughter goes on as you now know that Steven was planning on staying at the barn for the night. Steven was pretty surprised that you were there with Lapis and Peridot, but you assured him that everything was alright.

You went home for the rest of the day to relax. The next day comes by pretty fast as you came back to the barn with Jasper. You noticed that there was a plane right in front of the barn and an angry pilot yelling in disbelief.

Pilot: "Hobos broke into my barn!"

You watch Lapis, Steven and Peridot come by to see what was the commotion as you and Jasper walk towards the Pilot.

Peridot: "Hey! Don't touch our stuff!"

Pilot: "You're hobettes? A hobo is a man's job."

Y/N: "Jeez, sexist much?"

Jasper: "Who is this guy?"
Y/N: "No idea."

Pilot: "Wait a minute. Those mysterious constructions, your weird appearance, your strange jewels. I know what you are. You're hippies! I heard about you on AM radio. What are you doin', comin' in here, socializing this fine, American barn?"

Y/N: "Okay, first off. I sure ain't no hippy. Second, I don't know what'cha blabbin' about talking about American property like it's yours."
Lapis grabbed on to him with a water hand while Peridot pressed a button on a remote to release some drones to surround him, making Steven butt in.

Steven: "Wait, don't hurt him!"

Lapis: "But he's trespassing our home."

Steven: "We just want to know what he wants."

Pilot: "What do I want? I want you hippies outta my barn!"

Steven: "Your barn?"

-

Some time later, you see a van drive towards the barn with the Crystal gems following behind.

Steven: "There they are."

Y/N: "Hey Garnet."

Garnet: "Hey. Glad to see Jasper and Lapis getting along, even after I warned you."

Y/N: "Oh, you of little faith. I knew you'd say that. *Chuckles*"

Amethyst: "*Points at the pilot* Is that the human giving you trouble?"