Chapter 43: Personal Matters

Passione 4:35
Every gem from your Court was amazed to see your Wife. It was pretty nice to see that they knew her as the Perfect Soldier that was at her prime when the war on Earth was at its peak. It made you happy to see Jasper being happy to talk to them, but you knew she was not going to talk with you yet.

Y|N: "Well, now that we've got things settled. I'm giving some of you an opportunity to fight the Man my Wife trained. *Smiles* Me." Every gem from your Court lit up and smiled as they were already in front of you. "Alright." You powered down. "Let me make this clear; after our fights are over, I want no problems between us. So use every last bit of power you got; whatever happens in the Ring, stays in the Ring."

You jumped into the ring and took one at a time with a two minute time limit. After the fights were over, you shook their hands and ranked them.
 Onyx was the last one to fight you and she was visibly excited. Just as the bell rang, she charged at you full speed and slammed her fist at you. You blocked it with just your pinkie before grabbing it and pulling her into a knee to her gut. She grabbed your leg before picking you up, but before she could do anything else you kicked her back with your other leg. She charged at you again and started to barrage, and as you kept blocking and reversing, you got excited. You admired her determination to keep fighting despite not landing a hit on you, it reminded you of the old days when you used to Street fight, the sheer adrenaline rush was what kept you fighting to the top.
Soon Onyx backed up onto the rope and jumped toward you. You did the same and spun into a ball before landing a kick at her neck. As you landed, she stood up again and smiled.

Onyx: "Hard to believe you can actually fight, I can't get a hit on you."

Y|N: "My Wife trained me well. I wouldn't have been able to fight without her. *Taps your chest* She is my Partner. There are many like her, but she is mine! Without me, she's useless. And without her, I'm useless. I died once, but I'll die again to keep her happy and safe. I'll give you one more minute to hit me two times."

Onyx: "Sweet."

She charged at you again and tried to hit you with another barrage, but you started to dodge into a dance before fighting back. It was really making you excited from every attack to the point you were smiling. As you pushed her back, you posed.

Y|N: "C'mon. Stop tryna hit me and hit me!" The fight had twenty seconds left and as the adrenaline inside you was at its peak, suddenly, you couldn't feel yourself move as you were hit in the chest. You got pushed back and you were on your knees. "*Chuckles* Not bad. *Stands up* But that'll be the only time you'll get that chance!" You charged at her and were about to punch, but you noticed that your fist had gone through Onyx. You looked behind to see yourself slowly standing up. "Oh shit." You saw Onyx slowly charging at you and was about to hit your face before you heard a slow ring. After the bell rang, you were back in your body. Onyx stopped her fist mere inches from you and smiled.

Onyx: "I was close."

Y|N: "You did great. *Shakes hand* Power: B. Speed: B. Range: D. Durability: B. Precision: B. And you have an A for Potential. I hope we do good business together."

Onyx pulled away from the handshake before saluting you.
Onyx: "Yes, Boss."

5:00
After making a portal and dropping of the Boys and the Court, you closed shop and portaled you and Jasper to her place.  You noticed the inside was trashed a bit, but after stopping time for a second, it was cleaned up. You smiled at the work and looked at Jasper to see her still not happy.

Y|N: "C'mon, Babe~. You don't have to make that face."

Jasper: "Can't help it. Ever since I heard about You getting hurt, I've not been able to get any idea why he would do that. *Loudly groans* I really wanna choke that bastard!"
She took her hands out and choked the air before glaring at you with a grin.