Chapter 30 Part 3: Underground Memories and Ballroom Blitz

Morning

After a short while,the Diamonds headed out to their chambers, meaning you and the Crystal Gems had to wait inside the ship until further notice. The only exception from that was Pearl, because she had to bring Steven his things, which apparently meant she was also his things. You actually forgot slavory is still a thing.

Amethyst: "Yo, how long is this gonna take? I wanna at least see the place."
Y/N: "This place isn't exactly where you want to be right now. Most gems that are deformed, no offense, were either shattered or worse, exiled. And considering the fact that we're basically off-colored, the Diamonds are doing us a favor. *Gags* Ugh, can't believe that came out of my mouth."

Garnet: "Other than that, we should wait."

Connie: "I sure hope Steven is okay."

Y/N: "Don't worry, I had Red follow him via hologram. She should be here right about..." Immediately your gem started to glow. "Now. *Looks down* What happened?"
Red: {*Shudders* I'm not going back out there.}

Y/N: "Well, what do you mean? What happened?"Red showed the hologram of a giant gem holding her hands out and smiling, like a mother so eager to beat their child. "Jeez, and I thought her pearl was unnerving."

White *Hologram*: {Hello, Starlight, you certainly gave everyone a scare. They're all just thrilled to see you safe and sound.}

Steven *Hologram*: {Um, hi...? I-}

White *Hologram*: {As for this latest little game of yours, thank the stars it's over! Did you have fun? Did you get everything out of your system?}

Steven *Hologram*: "I-!"

White *Hologram*: {*Dismissively* Good, good... Everyone is so relieved. Welcome home, Pink.}

The hologram stopped from there as Amethyst looked spooked while Garnet stoodby with her hand on her visor.

Garnet: "Told you."

Amethyst: "Yo, that's creepy!"

Connie: "That's White Diamond?!"

Y/N: "It's like she knew all along... *Shudders*"

Red: {Like I said, I'm not going back out there.}

Y/N: "That's fine, you did your best. Good job, Red."

Pearl walked in with a sigh.

Pearl: "Well, that was short-lived. Steven's right now talking with the Diamonds."
Connie: "I hope we can see him soon."

Y/N: "I'm sure we will. *Makes portal* Until then, I'm gonna go to the underground. This place is boring me."

Amethyst: "Yo, let me come with!"

Y/N: "I'm only gonna be there for a few minutes, but, sure. Why not? Oh, right. *Gives communicator to Pearl* Call me when you're going to the kid."

Pearl: "What a strange looking device."

Y/N: "Hey, my Mafia made that for me. They didn't make it for aesthetics, just for functionality. I have it set to call my Cell phone. Let's go, Amethyst. *Jumps through portal*"

Amethyst: "Sweet! *Jumps through portal*"

-

The Underground

It's been a long while since you've been down there, but it was the same as before; empty and full of holes. Amethyst seemed stoked out to see so many of them.

Amethyst: "*Awestruck* So cool."

Y/N: "*Smokes joint* I guess. Many of these gems were made during Era 1, about the time White Diamond was first created eons ago."