5: ...a key lime.

A/N: Well, I didn't see that coming...

Jasper: "I've heard that male genitals look different than others, but that is BIG."

You immediately cover yourself. You're as red as a tomato.

Y/N: "Uh, no, I'm not!"

Jasper: "You kidding me? It could almost reach the other side of my hand."

You stand up, push her out of the room before locking the door.

Jasper: "What, was it something I said?"

Y/N: "I'll be out in a few minutes!"

》》

You walk out of the bathroom wearing a new set of clothes, trying to forget what had happened. You sat on the couch next to Jasper, took the remote, and played the rest of the episode. You sigh then say,

Y/N: "Look, I'm glad you came back. Really, I am. It's just... next time, knock on the door. You almost scared me half to death."

Jasper: "Sorry."

Y/N: "It's alright, you didn't know. I get that."

Jasper: "Human culture is weird."

Y/N: "Yeah... It is a little."

You continue to watch as the battle between Goku and Vegeta begins. You decide to ask since the idea's still in your mind.

Y/N: "How do you know so much about the male anatomy?"

Jasper: "While on the way to Earth, Peridot wouldn't stop talking about human pornography. Like, she put so much detail into it."

Y/N: "I see..." Better than no answer, you guessed.

Jasper: "Can I... touch it?" Immediately, you turn red and move farther away from the couch.

Y/N: "Um... oh, jeez. I've never heard anybody ask me that."

Jasper: "It'll only take a few seconds." Face it, either you rip that bandage off and show her, or she'll keep asking about it. You get closer to Jasper, still red but still able to bring yourself to have courage.

Y/N: "Fine. go ahead." You pull your zipper down and take your meat out. She looks at it with awe.

Jasper: "Wow. It looks even bigger up close." She puts her hand onto it and grips rather softly.

Y/N: "Oh, god." She starts stroking it.

Jasper: "Oh, wow. It's getting bigger - it's longer than my hand!"

Y/N: "Uh, yep." Her strokes became faster. Your moans become grunts, but Jasper pays no attention as she keeps on pumping. Every time you were about to come, she'd slow down. She's trying to tease you.

Jasper: "You like that, don't ya?"

Y/N: "Oh, yeah..."

Goku: "Ka.. Me.. Ha.. Me.."

Y/N: "I'm gonna come!"

And just like that, you bust a massive load on Jasper's hand. She takes her hand off of your meat and places it by her mouth. She takes a good look before she starts to lick it. Soon, she's sucking her fingers like it's ice cream. After finishing, she looks at you with a grin.

Jasper: "I... want... more...!"

Y/N: "Now, hold on!" Before you could say anything, her mouth had already encased your uncut meat. Her tongue is wrapping inside the skin before unmasking it as her mouth starts moving.

Y/N: "Oh, god..."

》》

A few minutes pass, and she takes her head back.

Jasper: "Oh my stars, you taste good."

Y/N: "Slow down, would ya? I'm gonna...!"

Vegeta: "Galick gun..."

Y/N: "Fire!"

And again, you bust a big load deep down her throat. Jasper takes her mouth off your meat and starts to gargle what was left in her mouth and then swallowed.

Y/N: "Wow... that was hot."

Jasper: "Yeah, you got a lot packed in this... weapon you got here."

Y/N: "...Thanks."

-

You lay down on Jasper's lap while the battle between Goku and Vegeta finishes.

Y/N: "I was thinking... Since I'm not that good at fighting and you're pretty good at it, wanna train me?"

Jasper: "I don't know, the last person I trained shattered herself because it was "too much to handle. " "

Y/N: "Believe me, I don't think your training will kill me physically. Mentally, maybe, but I think I like your dirty talk."

Jasper: "Alright, I guess. If you're okay with that."

Y/N: "Of course I am. It'd be cool to get trained by an... Elite Soldier like yourself." Jasper bit her bottom lip when you said that.

Jasper: "So... what's in it for me?"

Y/N: "I don't know. A place to live, a person suck and maybe fuck... I don't know any other reason. You can be like a training partner, but with benefits."

Jasper: "That sounds good."

Y/N: "Cool." You stand up and put your pants back on. "Well, I'd better go to bed. After all this, I need some sleep."

Jasper: "Alright."

》》

You try to sleep after all of that excitement that had happened not too long ago, but you couldn't. Jasper, not only did she see your meat, but she gave you head. You thought it was weird that she'd do that, but boy, you're glad she did.

You lay on your back and just think if she was here right now -

*Creak*

The door opens, and Jasper walks in.

Y/N: "You need something?"

Jasper: "Not really, I just wanted to know what "sleep" was."

Y/N: "Don't gems need sleep?"

Jasper: "It's not necessary for gems to sleep, but I want to know the gist of it."

Y/N: "Well, basically. You lay down and get comfortable, close your eyes, and do nothing."

Jasper: "That sounds stupid. Why do humans need sleep?"

Y/N: "Because we need it to survive. Wanna try it?"

Jasper: "I guess." You gestured her to lay next to you as you move over to make room. Jasper lays in front of you as you lay on your side.

Jasper: "So, what now?"

Y/N: "You close your eyes, then think of nothing."
Jasper did just that, and you could tell it was bothering her.

"If that doesn't help, we could do what I used to do with my ex... We could cuddle."

Jasper: "Well, that doesn't sound any better."

Y/N: "It will if you stop complaining. Now, turn toward me." Jasper rolled to her side, and you got closer as your arm reached around her waist.

Y/N: "How's this?"

Jasper: "This could be getting used to."

Y/N: "*YAWN* That's good. Goodnight." You immediately pass out, and Jasper is left to herself, confused. Not knowing what she's supposed to do at this point, but she couldn't be bothered to move.

Jasper: (Aw, shit.)

A/N: Sorry if it's a little short, but it's better than nothing. I guess.