Striped Partner: The Movie Part 1

Two years had passed since that fateful day that you met Jasper. All the trials and tribulations that ensued were worth the peaceful life that you sought after for so long, as you weren't only happily married to Jasper, a Mafia boss to the Stardust Crusaders, but you were also a proud father of two beautiful sons, Guido and Giorgio.

-

You were having a terrible nightmare. The day that happened seemed real as you saw a giant pink drill of death and its bio-weaponized venom surrounded Beach City. You see a Pink Clown angrily laughing holding your son Giorgio by his neck as you and the clown stood on the drill in a standoff.

Giorgio: "DAD! HELP!"

Y/N: "Put my son down!"

?: "*Viciously laughing* Poor choice of words, bub!" The Clown slams Giorgio onto the ground, killing him instantly. You glared angrily at her with rage.

Y/N: "MY BABY BOY!!!!!"

-

6 AM

You wake up in horror as you yell. You looked around you, heavily breathing as the Alarm clock rang its happy tune. You noticed Jasper laying in bed next to you as well as Chloe as they woke up in shock.

Jasper: "Geez, you okay?"
Chloe: "*Groans* What gives? That scared the shit outta me."

Y/N: "*Huffing* Sorry, I... uh... had the most real dream. It was a nightmare..."

Chloe: "*Yawns* Well, at least it's morning and not in the middle of the night."

Jasper: "I'm sure it was nothing."

Y/N: "Yeah, I hope so..."

-

6:30

You woke up your sons and started making breakfast. It was a combination of waffles, eggs and bacon. You set it onto the kitchen table as you heard an irritated yawn coming from the hallway. You looked at your oldest son as he walked into the kitchen. Although he was only two years old, he had gone through a couple growth spurts, making him look 18. He acted like a normal teen, in your opinion.

Y/N: "Morning, Guido."

Guido: "Yeah

Guido: "Yeah. Morning, Pops. Mom, Auntie."
Chloe: "Morning, Guido."

Jasper: "Morning, Champ. Did you sleep well?"
Guido: "Oh, yeah. I was sleeping perfectly, til Dad woke me up."