Chapter 6 Finale: Final Fight/Fatal Fury!

As you walk toward the ring, you saw Chloe looking at you with a sad look in her eyes. A giant metal cage had been set down around the ring. You figured it was for aesthetics until you saw that it was surging with electric sparks.

Chad walked in through the metal door being introduced to the audience with his intro song. 6'9", weighing 280 pounds. You rolled your eyes as you were 6'3", weighing 210.

You walked in through the door being introduced to the audience with your intro song. You were both born in Empire city, but you left that place to live out your own life in Steel City.

A referee walks in and starts giving out the whole rule set, by saying there were no rules.

You fist bumped each other, Chad pushed his fist harder than you did and it pushed you back a little.

Chad: "Ready to die twice, Reject?"

Y/N: "You wish, Fuckboy."

Referee: "Ready? Fight!" The referee ran out of the ring and starts to look from the side.

Jasper and Mickey stood at the side and watched.

Jasper: "Get a hit, babe!"

Y/N: "You know it, babe!"

You charge at him and start punching and kicking, every time you did he would parry and dodge. What landed finally was a jump-spinning hook kick that Chad caught, which made you kick him in the face with the other foot. That kick made him step back, it barely made a scratch on the bridge of his nose. He wiped off some blood, licked it then spat it out on the ground.

Y/N: (Dammit, I missed.)

Chad: "All that for a drop of blood, pathetic." You charge at him with a right hook, only for him to grab your fist. Chad smirked. "My turn." He push kicked you so hard it made you fly into the cage wall, which you got shocked with pretty badly. You try to step away, but Chad charged at you and started to pummel you senselessly until you fell to the floor with an arm popped out of its socket and popped blood vessels in your eyes.

Chad: "You weren't even trying, were you? Ha! Just like last time, Kal- Or should I say, Y/N."

Y/N: "!" You look up to give him a dark glare as he looks at you with a grin. 

Chad: "Yeah, because of little miss whistle blower over there *Points at Chloe, she looks down in shame* I know your real name. Now, stand up!"

You struggled a little bit before standing up. You popped your arm back in place, charged at him and started attacking again, only this time you were on the back foot considering the fact that Chad decided to counter with a crushing uppercut to the gut. You fell to your knees and started to cough blood. Before you could stand back up, Chad grabbed you by the neck and pulled you up.

Chad: "Still not trying, I see. *Uppercuts you again* You are a street fighter, just like me. But you're not like me, are you. *Elbows you in the face* You're weak! *Slams you to the floor*"

Jasper: "Y/N!"

Chad: "HA! Were you that desperate for someone that you let a cheap foreign bitch be with you, just so you wouldn't be lonely Y/N? HA!"