Chapter 28 Part 2: Lone Walker/Soldier Side

Ruby and Amethyst ran outside of Steven's house and were immediately astonished to see the damage, but what really shocked them was the impaled statue with a hole in its stomach.

Amethyst: "Holy shit!"
Ruby: "What happened here?"

Amethyst: "You think I know?! It's obvious! This fight killed him!"
Ruby: "I mean, what caused this?"
?: "We did." The two looked behind them to see Red soaking wet from the ocean. Her form changed back, but the horns on her head stayed the same.

Amethyst: "Yo, how'd this happen?"
Red: "We became corrupted after Corpse threw away his humanity. All because Jasper left him. Our fight with Jasper did not end well for both of us."

Ruby: "That's terrible."

Amethyst: "I hear that."

Red: "*Sighs, shakes water off* Help me get Corpse off that glass shard, I don't have much strength left in me." Amethyst helped Red carefully take Y/N's statue off of the spike and laid him down onto the glass floor. "*Makes portal* Be right back." She left for a couple of seconds then came back with a red and black striped bubble. She popped the bubble, making a sparkling liquid pour out onto Red and the Statue. Red's horns started to fade as the hole in the statue closed up and the stone covering Y/N's body started to fade. "That should do it."

Amethyst: "Why did you have a bubble full of Rose's tears?"
Red: "Corpse secured a lot of bubbles as a precautionary measure in case something like this were to happen, I had no idea he would go this far though. *Sigh* Yare Yare Daze. This human's batshit crazy, but then again, I sorta like that."

Ruby: "What's going to happen now?"
Red: "I'm not sure yet, I'll just have to wait until he wakes up. Let's move his body away from here."

They struggled a little bit trying to drag Y/N's dead body off of the beach.

Amethyst: "Jeez, this guy is heavy!"

Ruby: "Meh, I've carried better."
Red: "At least now he won't be near it. Give me a second."

Red walked off towards the beach and placed her hand onto the glass. After she walked back she pressed her thumb into her fist and the giant glass crater blew up and turned back into sand.

Amethyst: "Whoa."

Red: "It's the least I can do until my body recovers. I still have to fix the giant hole in the ocean." Red straddled on top of Y/N and sighed. "I think it's time for my Stand-user to wake up." Red leaned in and passionately kissed Y/N as her form started to lose shape and her gem gently placed itself into his chest.

Y/N's body immediately turned back to his color and stripes as he groaned a little. He opened his eyes to see Amethyst and Ruby looking at him.

Amethyst: "Yo, Angelo."

Y/N: "*Groans* That's not my name, Y'know."

Amethyst: "Yeah, but it fit the moment."

Ruby: "I don't get that reference."

Amethyst: "It's a JoJo thing, don't worry about it."

-

You tried to move, but you winced in pain.

Amethyst: "Careful, dude."
Y/N: "*Groans* What happened?"

Amethyst: "From what Red told us, you got fucked up."
Ruby: "You got corrupted and lost your fight with Jasper."

Y/N: "I see..." You felt a slight pain on the bridge on your nose, you touched it and felt a large cut coming across it. You remembered what you said before you fought Jasper.