Striped Partner: The Movie Part 3

6:15

Beach City

There was panic in the city as the Injector stood tall. Steven had to ask the Mayor to prepare the evacuation procedures. You made a portal to where the Injector was where Bismuth, 5XG, Lapis, Jasper, 9XT and the others were. 5XG and her drones scanned the entirety of the injector as 9XT took samples of the soil and took it inside a forensics indicator.

Crusaders: "*Salutes* Boss!"

Y/N: "What's the sitch?"

Amethyst: "Yeah, what's the damage?"

5XG: "Amethyst, get away from me. *looks away and tries to shun Amethyst away* I can't stand to see you all vacant and bereft of personality."

Y/N: "Seriously?"
Amethyst: "Yo, I'm back, you dip."

5XG: "Oh! Well, you're just in time for the end of the world! This is no ordinary Injector. Whatever it's leaking into the ground is toxic. Let's get a scan going and see what we're dealing with."

9XT: "Right. *Pushes button*" After a few seconds the machine prints out an analysis paper, looks at it with displeasure and gives it to 5XG.

5XG: " *Reading the paper, sighs* Just as I thought." Peridot holds out her tablet and snaps a photo of the Injector, translating it into a schematic of the machine and its mechanisms. "Bio-poison, pure and uncut. *transfer the schematic to a bigger monitor* As of this moment, the ampule has drained 15.4% of its contents, meaning the poison is releasing at a destruction rate of 5 cubic meters per hour, giving us, hmm... 41 hours until the destruction of all organic life on Earth."

Y/N: "*Sigh* Good freakin' grief."

Steven: "All life on Earth?"

Y/N: "Welp, we're boned."

Steven: "Oh no... This is what Spinel meant: "Your human half won't stand a chance against my Injector." She- She brought this thing here to kill me, and now- now it's gonna kill everything else on Earth, too?! I've gotta do something!"

Before he could do anything, you grabbed his shoulder.

Y/N: "Now, hold on! There's gotta be a way to shut this off, *Looks at 5XG and 9XT* Is there?"

9XT: "We're still trying to figure that out. This machine was made in Era 1, so it'll take a while for us to get to the answer."

Steven: "*Pushes your hand away* That'll take too long!" Steven ran towards the Injector.

Y/N: "Kid!"

9XT: "Wait a second!"

Jasper: "What are you doing?!"
5XG: "Steven! Stop!"

Steven: "Crazy Diamond!" Steven began to lift up the Injector by its drill, straining while slowly pulling it out of the ground.

Y/N: "Kid, Stop!"

Amethyst: "Be careful!"
5XG: "What is that clod THINKING?!?!"

Spinel: "Yeah! Lift with your legs!"

Y/N: "*Double takes* WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!"

Steven begins to struggle while lifting as his gem power falters, causing him to lose grip the Injector and dropping it back into the ground. The resulting tremor from the impact causes everyone to stumble off balance, and some of the poison to splash out, spilling a drop onto Steven's arm. Steven groans in pain, as he sees the poison has burned through his jacket sleeve, leaving noticeable scars on his arm. The ground then splits open underneath Steven, revealing a stream of poison inside. He nearly falls inside, but you stopped time long enough to pull him back to solid ground before starting time again. The gems ran towards the kid in concern, except you.