Finale: The Memory of That Blood

A|N: "And a Happy New Year, too!"

Night

The time after the Final Battle were as follows; you brought him to his home where the Crystal Gems were worried sick about him. You brought him to his room then went back to talk to the Gems.

Y|N: "Well, I didn't kill him. But he really got to me, not gonna lie."

Pearl: "I'm just glad he's back home."

Amethyst: "Yeah!"

Garnet: "Despite the atrocities he caused you, I hope you accept our apologies."

Y|N: "Don't apologize for him. Be lucky I still have Mercy despite losing my mind. There's not enough Weed, Liquor or Therapy that can undo that. And, speaking of which, that boy needs Therapy. He's gone through so many trials and tribulations when all this time he just wanted to live in peace. I'll talk to him when he wakes up, but after that's done, I'm done having Me and my Family affiliated with y'all. I'll let Guido keep hanging with Amethyst once every Blue moon, but that'll be the only exception."

-

A couple of hours went by and Steven was finally up. The Gems went to his room and cried as they talked to him. You stayed outside his room until they left. They were about to close the door, but you stopped time and walked over to the back of the door. As it closed, you were there.

Y|N: "I'd say Morning, Sleeping Beauty. But you're no Beauty and it's still Night."

Steven: "You... BASTARD!" He tried to turn pink, but nothing happened. "What the-?!"

Y|N: "I knew you'd try that again. I sliced you with my Rejuvenator before I got here."

Steven: "Why must you deny me my birthright? I'm a Diamond!"

Y|N: "If you ever turn Pink again, you'll definitely Corrupt yourself. And to be honest, the Gems won't be able to save you at that point. And what would your Mother think if she was still alive to see you Corrupting yourself?"

Steven: "Leave them out of this! MY problems are not theirs!"

Y|N: "You've made it a problem for everybody! Everyone all around Beach City including Me knows about what you've done. The explosion at Bismuth's Forge."

Steven: "That was an accident..."

Y|N: "Your degenerate fantasies being broadcasted on the TVs of Beach City."

Steven: "That was embarrassing..."

Y|N: "The time you Raped Connie by the Beachside."

Steven: "I wasn't thinking right!"

Y|N: "It didn't seem that way when you Shattered my Wife! That was broadcasted all over the Galaxy, by the way!"

Steven: "Oh, God... What have I done?"

Y|N: "You did what your Mother could never do. Rape and Kill. It really broke my figurative heart to hear such grotesque reports."

Steven: "I'm sick... I need help!"

Y|N: "Damn right you need help. I'll grant you one last favor. I can erase the memories you made out of everybody and we can start over. I ain't gonna hold a petty grudge for what you've done to Me and my Wife. You can make the change to save your future, *holds out hand* your wish is my command. I can give you a real Happily Ever After, if you wish."

Red: (I see the look in your eyes, you wanna kill him until you lose count? Really?)

Y|N: (Wanna stop me?)