Chapter 18: Peach and Blueberry: Malachite Requiem

Time Skip

Late evening

A whole lot of things happened during the past three months; you met a Gem, got trained by her, beat the shit out of the guy that fucked you over, got killed and brought back to life on your Birthday, fought the Crystal gems, tried to make allies and succeeded. All this because you met Jasper, and you were happy.

Sure there were a few roadblocks ahead, but that never stopped you! You are a proud man living life to the fullest, even if you are basically a walking corpse with a corrupted gem in your chest, but still!

You laid on the bed with Jasper sleeping. You were there just because you wanted to. You laid there with happy thoughts until you noticed Jasper was having another nightmare as she started to cry in her sleep.

Y/N: "*Nudges her* Jasper?"

She was startled for a little bit, but she was visibly upset.

Jasper: "What?"
Y/N: "You doing okay? It looked like you were having another nightmare."

Jasper: "I was, thanks for asking."

Y/N: "The same one with you chained up and whipped by-uh... 'She-who-will-not-be-named'?"

Jasper: "Yes! It's been like that ever since Lapis rejected me."

Y/N: "*Sigh* Y'know, Jasper. Sometimes it's easier to forgive and forget the people you had a bad time with than letting the past haunt you."

Jasper: "Forgive and forget?"

Y/N: "Yeah, forgive her and forget about the bad experience. That way you have a better chance to make new and better ones."

Jasper: "Over my shattered gem will I forgive her for the pain and torment she gave me."

Y/N: "*Sigh* Aight, suit yourself. If you wanna have more nightmares of her, go ahead. I ain't gonna stop ya." Jasper started to cry. Way to go, dumbass. "Sorry."

Jasper: "It wasn't what you said, it's what I'm thinking about right now."

Y/N: "Which is...?"

Jasper: "I'm going to confront her."

Y/N: "Uh... *Sigh* Alright, but I'm gonna have to talk to Garnet before we do this."
Jasper: "Why do you need to ask that Fusion?"

Y/N: "Because! If something were to happen, I'd like to give them a bit of a heads up."

Jasper: "Meaning?"
Y/N: "Like a warning if we do go through with this."

Jasper: "Fine." You could see her eyes beaming with a sly expression. "You know, if you want to talk to that Fusion. How about you give me something in return?"

Y/N: "Uh... Like what?"

Jasper: "You know what."

Y/N: "Oh no."

Jasper: "Oh, yes~."

A lemon has been spotted!

Jasper rolls on top of you with a grin. You're in for it now, big boy. She starts taking your shirt off as she kisses you deeply.

Y/N: "Alright."

Jasper continues to take your clothes off and you're starting to get into the moment. The passion burns throughout your lower area as she starts to peck at your abs down to where your pants were. You could tell she's been wanting you for awhile. Why stop her? It'd be the first time having sex with her, maybe it'd be better than when you did it with Chloe. You might not know yet, but you just let it happen.