Chapter 47: Revival; "The Clock's Ticking"

Morning
In the sands of Beach City, you wake up with a splitting headache. Seagulls flew away as you stood up, there you shook yourself off and sighed before yelling out Enraged.
Y|N: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!? I DIED AGAIN! HOW THE FUCK IS HE STRONGER NOW!?" You soon felt a deep pain in your chest and right eye. When you look and see your Gem cracked but not broken, you felt a bit relieved but the pain and memory remained as you tried to open your eye but failed. You bite your thumb and smear your blood onto your Gem, but nothing happens so you decide to bubble it, but it pops. "Damn it. I feel like my luck has betrayed me… Can I make a portal?" You tried, but it broke before it could form properly. "*Sighs* Guess I'll walk."
-

You limped through the city toward the Gym and saw the members waiting by the door. They are shocked to see you in such bad shape, but you reassured them that you were fine. After opening up the Gym, you explained what happened last night. They listened intently about the whole deal that happened and they were somewhat concerned and terrified upon hearing about Steven’s outburst and new look that they worried of what could happen in the next few days. And you reassured them again, telling them that even though it was a small hiccup, things would be alright in the end (You hoped). Just soon, Red immediately formed, freaking out. She then screeched like a Banshee so hard, all the windows shattered and pierced through everyone's ears. You went and slapped her to stop.
Red: "I needed that. *Gets slapped again* I needed that too. *Gets slapped one last time* You're pushing your luck, Corpse! *Gets hugged* Oh, miss me?"

Y|N: "Thank the stars you’re back."

Red: "Didn’t think I’d get shattered twice."

Y|N: "*Pulls back* Yeah, me neither. But I’m just glad you’re back.”

Red: “But how?”

Y|N: “Must be Yellow’s doing. So even if you get shattered, you can resurrect yourself. We oughta thank her the next time we go to Homeworld.”

Red: "Yeah, I guess. But what are we gonna do now?"

Y|N: "Well, now that you're back I guess we can head over to Jasper. I can't believe I forgot to go to our T.V dinner date. All because of him… Yare Yare Daze."

Red: "Garnet did warn you this would happen."

Y|N: "Yeah, but I didn't think it'd get this bad though. Not to mention what might happen. I gotta protect my Jasper at all costs." You looked back at the gym members and smiled. "The gym will stay open till closing. Keep up the good workouts while I'm gone."

Gym Members: "*Salutes* Yes, Boss!"
-
After making a portal over to Jasper’s den, you looked around to see nobody before calling out.
Y|N: "Jasper!" You immediately start coughing blood. "*Groans*"

Red: "That's not good."
You soon heard a yawn coming from inside before Jasper walked out. After Rubbing her eyes, she got a good clean look at you before gasping.

Jasper: "What the fuck happened to you?!"

Y|N: "Oh, you should see the other guy; he's gotten stronger and it's my own damn fault."
-
After telling your Wife what came down, she was not angry, but she wasn't exactly happy about it.
Jasper: "Why'd you let this happen?"

Y|N: "It wasn't intentional, I thought it was a good idea at the time-"

Jasper: "And that backfired."

Y|N: "Yeah… But I can fix it when the time comes and hopefully not lose you in the process."

Jasper: "I don't care if he comes here, now that I'm ready for what's coming to me, I'm not scared."

Y|N: "Glad to know, but the thought of it alone terrifies me."

Red: "Y’know… we can still bring her back."

Jasper: "Yeah, so don't worry about me. Get some rest, I’ll text you when he gets here.”

Y|N: “*Sighs* Fine, I guess… I need some liquor anyway. Be careful, Babe. “

Jasper: “I will.”
-
Steel City
You come home feeling defeated, but hopeful for something good, the family was there to see you and that made them relieved that you were alive. After explaining the shit that went down, the Mafia soon catches wind and pledge their loyalty to you. That made you smile with pride, so when you left your Cabin-Mansion, you pulled a joint out and started smoking before bringing out your phone because there was one guy you could always talk to and drink with.
Y|N: "Hey, Roy. Wanna hang out?"
Roy: {Sure. It's been a while anyways. See ya in ten?}
-
Du Dröp Dead
As You, Red and Roy started drinking and conversing, you felt bad but relieved.
Roy: "So now the clock's ticking."

Y|N: "I guess that's how it is. But the resolve from  him was really something. He really has the gall to do it looking like a damn Neon sign."

Roy: "I'm sure you'll get things right."

Y|N: "I fuckin' hope so, cuz I'm gettin' sick and tired of dealin' wit' this shit. *Groans* What if she leaves me because he's stronger than me?"

Roy: "Dude, y'know that'd never happen. Don't be so paranoid about it, man."

Y|N: "I'm tryin', but that thought has  been kicking me in the dick so hard. It's basically black."

Red: "He does have a point, tho. She picked you because you're you. You're the Guts to her Casca; you can't let Griffith violate her."

Y|N: "*Sighs* Yeah, true. I just gotta train a lot harder."

Roy: “Hey, Bartender! Get us another.”

Bartender: “Gotcha.”
-
Early Evening
After drinking, you went home and soon got a text from Jasper.
Jasper: [He's here. I'll be training him for three days starting tomorrow. Be prepared.]
You sigh and smoke a joint while looking at the stars, processing the events that happened while thinking about what to do next.
Red: "Y'know… We still have to see White."

Y|N: "Ugh, I don't wanna."

Red: "She might be able to help us."

Y|N: "Can't this wait til tomorrow? I kinda feel horny at this moment."

Red: "I'll suck you off when you’re done.”

Y|N: “Deal.”

To be continued...