Chapter 48:「Made in Homeworld」

A|N: "Happy Thanksgiving! Get ready for Christmas and New Year, it's gonna be BIG."

Homeworld: Yellow's Workshop

You make a portal to visit Yellow first. When she saw you, she was surprised that you came to her at this late hour looking like you just died.

Y|N: "That's the thing, Yellow. I did die. Last night after breaking Steven's mind, we went on out and fought. That fight really fucked me up."

Yellow: "I see you got yourself a new scar, too."

Y|N: "Yeah... Not my proudest..."

Yellow: "*Waves up* Come on up, let's see if I can fix that." You nodded and made a portal onto her work bench. She gave a good clean look at you before pointing at your eye. A spark soon surged and mended the scar, leaving a black stripe on your eyebrow and cheek. "You can open that eye now."

You did and as she gave you a mirror, you could see that your eye had changed from black and red iris to red and black iris.

Y|N: "At least the difference between Me and Guts is that I can still open my eye."

Yellow: "Feeling better?"

Y|N: "Yeah, I actually am. Thanks, Yellow."

Yellow: "Now, here's a question I need to ask... Why didn't you fight him in your final form? You could've easily won that fight."

Y|N: "I know, but I lose a part of my sanity every time I use that form."

Yellow: "I see..."

Y|N: "Also, thanks for making me able to revive myself."

Yellow: "Hmm?"

Y|N: "That really saved my hide back there."

Yellow: "That was not my doing, but I'll accept your thanks."

Y|N: "Oh... Aight then.*Looks at the time* Well, I gotta get going. I'll see ya after the Final Battle."

Yellow: "Hope you win."

-

You soon leave and enter Blue's room. She was ecstatic to see you but shocked to hear your story as you both smoked a joint while floating on a large, blue cloud.

Y|N: "*Puff, Puff, Pass* Yeah, things have gone to shit. Just didn't expect it to escalate that badly."

Blue: "How terrible! *Puff, Puff, Pass* I'm glad you were able to come back, though."

Y|N: "Same... *Sighs* But I'll make sure things don't get worse, even if it kills me again. *Puff, Puff, Pass*"
Blue: "*Puff, Puff, Pass* I'm sure things will go your way."
Y|N: "I don't know how, but I'm betting on it.*Puff, Puff, Pass* I just gotta hope for the best of what's coming to me."

Blue: "*Takes last Puff* That's right! You'll have your Court fighting by your side; fighting for the love of your life!"

Y|N: "I guess I can picture it like that. Thanks, Blue."

Blue: "You're very welcome, 「King Crimson」."

Y|N: "*Blushes* A new name for me...? I love it."

Blue: "Glad you do."

Y|N: "*Stand up* Well, it's been nice talking to ya. I gotta go see White now."

Blue: "Aw... Can't you stay a little bit longer?"

Y|N: "I'll spend some time with ya after the Final Battle, I promise."

-

You make another portal to White's Palace and she was sitting on her Throne with a smug grin looking at you.