Chapter 21: The lion episode

As the Roaming Eye lands on earth at Beach City, before you leave, you asked the kid if you could have the earrings that he had.

Steven: "What, why?"

Y/N: "Just because. They look pretty nice, I wanna give them to Chloe because I know she'll love them."

Steven: "Oh, okay!" The kid starts to take them off before Greg asks.

Greg: "You wanna have mine, too? I don't mind giving these to you, I really don't want to remember what happened back at the zoo."

Steven: "Yeah, I actually feel bad for the Zoomans."

Y/N: "What'd you do, break their hearts?"

Greg: "I really don't want to talk about it."

Y/N: "Aight."

Steven: "Well, thanks for the help."

Y/N: "Yeah no problem, kid."

Steven: "Too bad I can't do anymore than this."

Y/N: "It's fine, kid. *Walks to the warp-pad* Let's go Jasper."

Jasper: "Yeah, yeah."

The warp-pad glowed as you left Steven's house.

Steven: "Maybe I can... Hey, Lion~!" Steven's pink lion walked towards the kid. "You think you can do a favor for me?" The lion huffed and looked away. "I want to thank Kal for all the help, and I know he likes training, how about you go and teach him a few tricks?" The lion laid down and pretended to go to sleep."Aw, come on! I'm sure Kal would return the favor if you did! Maybe with a Lion Licker~?" The lion's ears twitched as it stood up and ran out the door. It gave out a large roar before disappearing through a pink portal.

-

As you entered the cabin, you were greeted with a happy Chloe hugging you.

Y/N: "Hey, Chloe."

Chloe: "How'd the mission go?"

Y/N: "Not bad. *Shows the earrings* Got us some souvenirs."

Chloe: "*Takes an earring* Oh My God! It's so cute~!"
Y/N: "I'm glad you like it. And it's easy to put on, too. Look. *Clips earring onto her ear."

Chloe: "Wow! Fancy~! Where'd you get these?"

Y/N: "Well, it's a long story. So let me just give you the short answer. A human zoo."

Chloe: "You're joking, right?"

Jasper: "Believe me, I wish he was."

Chloe: "Alrighty, then... Well, I see things were pretty well on your end. Wanna keep watching part 4?"

Y/N: "Yeah, maybe later. All this rescuing makes me want to walk around a bit."

Jasper: "Yeah, you go ahead. I'm gonna go punch the bag."

Chloe: "Okay..."

-

You walked around the forest to be alone with your thoughts.

Y/N: (Jeez. All that shit, was it even worth going there? Fuck, that place creeped me out. *Sigh* At least we got some new allies, with the Amethysts being there. I never was able to ask them about the origins of my gem, but that idea wasn't there for me to go through with it. So, whatever. Holly Blue; what a cunt and a half. Like I gave a fuck about her "Duty". The Diamonds might've just been using her to not be in the way. Blue Diamond; she seemed very beautiful. She could make a gem cry... Wait. What kind of connection did Steven have with her? Why was he having dreams that were in her perspective? *Sigh* Some more shit for me to find out, I guess.) As you kept walking, you were interrupted by a sudden roar and some rustling bushes. (That doesn't sound like any animal here, what the hell?) "Show yourself!"