Chapter 8: Continue?

Author's POV

As Y/N breathed his last breath, the hand that he placed on Jasper's face fell to the ground as his lifeless body went limp.

Jasper: "Y/N? Y/N?! Y/N!!!"

She held Y/N's body close to her and started to sob in pain. Chloe has come to and looked around to see Chad's headless body. She felt relieved to see the man that caused her so much grief was no longer there. Chloe then stood up and hobbled toward Roy and Frankie who looked very somber as they were comforting each other.

Chloe: "Are you okay?"

Frankie: "I'm fine. Roy might need to go to the hospital though-"

Roy: "That sonova bitch shot me! What the hell! This shit was funny when I watched T2!"

Frankie: "He'll live. How about you?"

Chloe: "*Sigh* Who cares?"
Frankie: "*Huffs* Well, I do."

Chloe: "So, why are you guys sad for?"

Roy: "Look behind you, you'll see why."

Chloe gave a confused expression until she turned to see Y/N's body being held by an emotionally wrecked Jasper.

Chloe: "*Gasp* Is he?"

Jasper gave no response, all she did was show Chloe. She covered her mouth before kneeling next to him and tearing up.

Chloe: "No... No! I don't believe it! I can't believe it!" She turned and looked at Chad's body and got angry. She ran toward it, grabbed the gun from his hand and shot at him. "YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT! YOU DIRTY, SELF-ENTITLED FUCK! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL LIKE THE RICH AND SPOILED PIG THAT YOU WERE!" Nine shots were made from the gun until it clicked. By that time, she dropped the gun, fell to her knees and held her head with her trembling hands. "Why? I just barely got him back, and you took him away from me... He didn't deserve this..."

Frankie: "I'm sure Y/N's in a better place now."

-

11:58

After grieving over the loss of Y/N, Chloe took out a flask and started to douse her shot leg. Within seconds, the wound started sparkling and healed up.

Frankie: "What's that? It looks like unicorn piss."

Chloe: "Oh, this? It was a gift from Mr. Padoa. He gave this to Y/N to heal his wounds. I'm not sure where he found it, but he kept calling it "Miracle Fountain Water"."

Frankie: "You think it could help Roy? He already passed out from the pain."

Chloe: "Yeah, sure." She does the same for Frankie and Roy, both of their bullet wounds were healed. After that, she sighed and walked over to where Jasper was. "Need any?"

Jasper: "I'm fine. Just a very huge pain in my chest."

Chloe: "Yeah, I know. That's what happens when you lose someone you hold dear."

Jasper: "If only I killed Chad when I had the chance at the tournament. At least in that way, Y/N... *Sigh*."

Chloe looked at the flask then patted her pocket, she immediately lit up.

Chloe: "I think I have an idea. *Pulls out the gem in her pocket*"

Jasper: "I can't believe you kept that Red Jasper."
Chloe: "Well, I was going to give this to Y/N on his birthday." Chloe removed Y/N's shirt and stuck her finger in the bullet hole.

Jasper: "What are you doing?!"

Chloe: "Just bear with me... Aha! Found it. *Pulls out bullet and tosses it to the side* If this water can heal wounds, theoretically, it might bring back life!" Chloe places the gem onto the wound then pours the water onto it.

Frankie: "You really think it'll work?"

Chloe: "It will! If not, then this will be for nothing..."

A moment passed and Y/N's body suddenly starts to glow a dark pink, making Jasper, Chloe and Frankie watch in shock as his body stopped glowing showing his now crimson red skin laced with black stripes where all of his scars were, his long hair turned black with red highlights. Y/N opens his now red eyes, groggily sitting up.

Y/N: "Ugh, what the hell-?" You immediately get tackled and hugged by Frankie and Chloe.

Chloe: "Y/N!"

Frankie: "You're alive!"

Y/N: "Frankie? Chloe? What the fuck is going on here! I thought I died!"
Jasper: "You did..." You turned your head to see Jasper stand up and wipe the tears from her eyes.

Y/N: "Jasper, I-" Without skipping a beat, Jasper pulled you up and gave you an almost crushing hug.

Jasper: "I don't want to hear it, I'm just happy you're alive."

Nobody else was able to see her trembling, but you knew she cared enough. So you hugged her back and started to laugh a little. Jasper soon set you down and Roy started to wake up.

Roy: "Ugh, that's one way to get a hangover- What the... My knees feel better... Hey Frankie, what's happening- Holy shit, Y/N! You're alive?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess."

Roy: "And you're red!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I noticed. *Takes out phone to check out the time* Damn, it's past midnight."

Frankie: "Really~? That's so cool~! Happy Birthday, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yeah, Happy Birthday to me... How about we call it a night?"

-

The long and awkward trip to Roy and Frankie's house made you wonder why you were able to still be alive. You didn't really see much when you were dead, all you were able to do was float aimlessly throughout a null void before seeing a bright pink light and waking up with a gem in your chest.

After reaching the house, You say goodbye to your gay friends and take your car back home. It felt weird to die then be brought back to life. You wondered how that would affect anything, but at the moment you didn't care. You just wanted to go home and have some peace and quiet. Little did you know that you were going to be greeted by a group that Jasper knew and hated too well.

Happy Rebirth Day, Y/N.