Chapter 44: Pincushion

A|N: Sorry for the recent hiatus, but the Novel might be finished maybe a bit sooner. Leave  a comment if you want anything added in the next chapters, other than that, hope things get better for my writer's block. TM

Yellow's Workshop

As you finished eating Garnet's cookie and let Yellow do her work, she got the Gems fixed and you felt better after giving Yellow a small poem;

The Yellow Jester does not play

But gently pulls the strings.

And she smiled as the puppets danced

'Fore the Court of the Crimson King.

It was one way for you to cope with all the hassle that came up from her, so Yellow didn't take offense to it.

After the weekend passed, you managed to get your Gym Members and part of your new Court into bodyguarding Beach City. It was a bit of a hassle getting some of your Court to fit in, but with Red's help, they thanked you a little before they went on with their new lives.

Home

As you portaled Home, you noticed that the ship Aerosmith was at the side of the building.

Y|N: "It looks like we came back just in time."

-

You came inside and sighed happily. Soon Rutile tackled you with an attack hug.

Y|N: "*Chuckles* It's good to see you too."

She pulled away with a smile.

Rutile: "I've heard about You getting a Court, but this is huge!"

Rhodonite: "I know, right~? Even though this is only half of them, we have become quite a big organization. It's gonna be great, I know it~!"

Y|N: "Yeah. *Looks around* Where is Lars, by the way?"

Chloe: "He's in the kitchen baking his best selling Strawberry Cheesecake."

Y|N: "That's great. I better make Dinner then."

Chloe: "It's already been made, we've just been waiting for you."

Y|N: "*Smiles* Perfect."

7:00

After finishing a good meal and having good talks, you went outside and smoked a joint. It was nice to be outside and relax now that you were home, and having a Court didn't seem to be so bad anymore. You can tell they had potential considering their will to cooperate became a lot better. It felt wholesome giving the Gems freedom. Soon, you heard the door open and Lars walked out.

Y|N: "Man, that was a great meal."

Lars: "You said it."

You put out your joint and placed it over your ear.

Y|N: "How've you been?"

Lars: "I've been doing great. Me and Rutile had a great time around the Galaxy. I'm just ready to keep venturing on, you know, by myself."

Y|N: "That's good to hear."

Lars: "I heard you had it rough up in Homeworld. Need anyone to talk to?"

Y|N: "Don't worry about me. I'm just glad that's over."

Lars: "Cool..." He sighed and looked up. "It's funny how things are changing so much."

Y|N: "*Pats Lars' shoulder* I'll make sure things get better. You can count on that."

Lars: "Yeah...*Thumbs up* I know I can."