Chapter thirteen.

"I think there may be something going on with Tobi and JJ. That they're just not talking about." Kie says.

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean, all the random kissing and him getting upset when Pope was doing her hair." Kie says.

"I don't think that's enough evidence." I said. "Plus, Tobi wouldn't do that. She knows I don't want them together."

"I mean, I'm not exactly sure but.." Kie says.

Flashback

JJ gets thrown off the boat. Tobi gasps and runs over to where he was standing.

••

"B, do I ever sound desperate to you?" JJ asks.

"Desperate, no. Consistent and needy, yes." I say.

••

"You're gonna wanna see this." I say before flashing a wad of cash at them. JJ puts his arm around Tobi and they walk over to the safe.

••

JJ and Tobi kiss. They pull back from the kiss and he pulls her by the arm kissing her, again.

••

"Where's the jar?" I ask.

"Probably in my room. I love him but he gets on my nerves sometimes." Tobi says.

••

"You three don't." I say.

"Or maybe you just haven't seen us do it." Ky says.

"Maybe you're not paying enough attention." JJ says.

••

"Wait, B." JJ says. He kisses Tobi and she bites his lip as he pulls away. "Ow, what was that for?"

••

"I know you're thinking about it." Ky says.

"Did he like use tongue?" Kie asks.

"Yes." Tobi answers.

••

"I'll be right out." Tobi says. We all go out to the dock except for JJ and Tobi.

••

"Then, once I get my answer I'm getting on a plane and going anywhere and everywhere." Tobi says.

"Take me with you." JJ says.

"Okay." Tobi says smiling a little.

••

"Gotta check out my Insta models." JJ says.

"Absolutely not." Ky says smacking him lightly.

••

"So, like, Kie, she, like, definitely gave you the Heisman?" JJ asks.

"Oh, no question. Yup." I say.

"Gotcha." JJ says.

"Ew, JJ." Ky says.