Chapter fourteen.

~~~

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay." I say coming down the stairs. He had been waiting for a couple of minutes already for me to come down. Lux and Topper wait for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Do I really have to do this?" Topper asks.

"Yes." I answer. I twirl around twice as they both spray perfume on me. The rest of them went home a couple hours ago. I fix my hair and boobs and look in the mirror by the door for anything else that may be wrong.

"October, you look fine." Topper says. Lux nods in agreement.

"You look over fine. You look immaculate." Lux says.

"I can't wait to do things like this with you, Lulipop." I say.

"Absolutely not. You're not dressing up my little sister like a hooker and whoring her out." Topper says.

"And there's the truth. I have to change." I say turning to run up the stairs.

"No, no. If you change then whoever is out there has to come in and we have to sit here in awkward silence. I'm saving that for dance days." Topper says.

"Lame-o." I say.

"Come on." Topper says pulling me. I shake out the nerves as he walks me out the door. "Personal chauffeur, huh?"

"What?" I ask. He points to the car with JJ leaning on the hood playing on his phone. JJ nods to him and he nods back. JJ puts his phone in his suit pocket. "Oh. If that's what you wanna call it."

"What would you call it?" Topper asks.

"My boyfriend." I say.

"Boyfriend?! You're.. J-JJ as in JJ Maybank?" Topper asks.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I ask.

"He's not your type." Topper says.

"What are you talking about? We're like Ken and Barbie." I say.

"More like Ken and Berbie." Topper says.

"I don't have time for this. Thank you both for your help." I say.

"Have fun." Lux says.

"Wait." Topper says.

"What?" I ask.

"Just." Topper pauses and he tries fixing my hair and I smack his hands away.

"Don't touch. That took three hours." I say.

"If he hurts you, I'm breaking his neck." Topper says.

"Thanks, younger brother of the year." I say. He tries fixing mg hair again and I push his arms down before I go down the stairs and make my way to JJ. He lifts me up and spins me before putting me down softly and kissing me even softer.

"I missed you, B." He says.

"I missed you, J." I say. He steps back some.

"You look.. wow! And this dress." JJ says.