Chapter thirty.

"What did you just say?" I ask.

"I know- The map of Tannyhill." Ward says.

"What- what did you just say? The other thing." I say.

Flashback

"This was my father's." I say.

Flashback

"What's Redfield?" Kie asks.

Flashback

I rub my thumb over the compass before I give it to Sheriff Peterkin.

Back to reality

"How do you know about Redfield?" I ask. Ward scoffs. "Unless you have my father's compass."

"Um- I don't-" Ward says, denying it and shaking his head 'no'.

"And if you have the compass, then you knew to search for it, right?" I say.

"Do you hear yourself right now? You know how crazy you're being?" Ward asks.

"Yes, yes. I'm listening to myself!" I say.

"You're sounding crazy, right now." Ward says.

"Redfield! You said Redfield, did you not? "Redfield" was the last message my father left before he disappeared. You know about his disappearance, don't you?" I ask and Ward slightly shakes his head 'no'. "Don't- don't- don't fucking lie to me, Ward. I can see that you do. Let's see what the sheriff has to say about this." I say walking up the stairs. "Goin' home." I walk up the ladder and move the chair in front of the wheel and I use the accelerator to start taking us home faster.

About ten minutes later I hear some loud clanging behind me and I look back to see Ward on the ladder with a hook.

~~~Château, Tobi's POV~~~

"Good morning, sunshine." JJ whispers as I open my eyes.

"Good morning." I say. He kisses me on my forehead. I try to turn over, but something stops me. I turn my head and see Pope curled up in a ball.

"His head's on your back." JJ says.

"And you're okay with that?" I ask.

"I know you, B. He is not your type." JJ says.

"And what is my type?" I ask.

"I gotta go get some supplies with Ky. Tell him his clothes are in my room." JJ says.

"That doesn't answer my question." I say as he leaves my room. I groan and turn my head back to Pope.

"Hey, sorry about that." Pope says getting up and yawning.

"It's fine." I said. "JJ said your clothes are in his room."

"Thank you." He says. He gets up and goes into JJ's room. I get ready for the day before going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Shhh." JJ says.

"You are so loud." Ky says. I go into the kitchen with everyone else.

"Morning, bitch." Ky says.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning, Tobi." Presley said.

"Good morning, little man." I replied.

"Pope awake, yet?" Ky asks.

"Yeah." I answer as Pope comes out of JJ's room.

"Hey, Pope. Sleep well last night?" Ky asks in a flirtatious way.