Chapter twenty-eight.

~~~

We went to the donut place and bought a box of donuts and two slushies. He carried me into the house with my legs wrapped around his waist as we shared a donut.

"No seriously. The feeling of the glaze at the top of my mouth is so smooth. I love it." I say making him laugh and spit out some of the donut.

"Okay here." He says taking the donut out of his mouth and putting it in mine. He takes my shoes off, then brings me over to the couch and sits me down on it. He puts the box of donuts on the counter before sitting down next to me. He holds my hand and I kiss the back of his hand. He looks at me and smiles as I take a bite of the donut. I give him a bite. "So you like glazed donuts more than the other kinds then?"

"Glazed blueberry donuts." I answer and I do a chef's kiss. I take another bite of the donut and give him the rest. "Slushy." I say. JJ puts the slushy straw in my mouth and I drink some of it. "UGH! Brain freeze."

"Let me kiss it better." JJ says. He kisses my forehead.

"Hey, if I asked you to marry me would you say yes?" I ask.

"Right now?" He asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Of course I would." He replies.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes." He answers.

"What if you find out that there's something about me that you don't really like?" I ask.

"Are you secretly a man?" He asks.

"No." I answer.

"Then you have nothing to worry about, B." He says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"If I liked everything about you this relationship would never get to the point of marriage. It would be too perfect for you and you wouldn't want me anymore." He said. "Or at least that's how it is in the movies."

"Well, you watch too many movies. And I'll always wanna be with you." I say.

"Even when I mess up?" He asks.

"Especially when you mess up. I'm there for you. Always." I say.

"What if we break up?" JJ asks.

"We can still be friends, right? It won't be weird?" I ask.

"It probably will be weird but we'll work it out." JJ says.

"And what happens when you don't wanna talk to me like earlier?" I ask.

"I just- I was angry. Usually kissing you calms me down, but you stopped me." JJ says.

"You can kiss me now." I say.

"I don't really want to." JJ says.

"And I don't really wanna hold your hand." I say letting go of his hand. He gasps a little.

"No, B. I was joking." JJ says. He kisses my shoulder. "I love kissing you."

"Liar." I say. He leans up and kisses all over my face. I grab his face and start making out with him.

"Not fair." JJ says.

"How?" I ask.

"You get all these kisses but we still aren't holding hands. Whatever game you're playing I don't like it.. that much." JJ says. I start holding his hand and we go back to making out.

"What if we just skipped the marriage part and just started making babies?" I ask.

"No." He says.

"Why not?" I ask.