Chapter forty-one.

"We're halfway home. The sun's coming up. The kids are finally asleep and they have been for a couple hours now. Tim's sleeping, too." Dad shows Uncle T sleeping in the passenger seat. Time skip. "Morning, Sweet Pea."

"Normimg, daddy." I say.

"Are you okay? You look sick." Dad says.

"Ny belly's itchimg." I say.

"We're almost home. I'll check it out when we get there okay." Dad says. I nod. Time skip to home. "Pea's stomach has been really itching. Tim thinks we should take her to a hospital. I don't know."

"It's okay, liddle sis." John B says hugging me and itching his stomach.

"Aww." Ky says. Time skip to the hospital.

"Doctors said it's poison ivy. Bird and Tim have it, too. Tim says it may be from the scavenger hunt. We still have her pretty flowers, though. I called the scavenger hunt people and warned them about what's in their woods. Hopefully nobody else has to go through that, though." Dad says. He shows John B laying in my bed with me holding my hand. Time skip. "It's been a couple weeks, but I thought I should end this movie on a positive note. Pea's better. She's playing outside with John B and their new friend, Skylar."

"Skylar?" JJ asks confused. JJ gasps. "Skylar is Ky."

"You're so dumb." I say.

"Shut up, Hottoper." JJ says.

"I will bite you." I say.

"Credits." Ky warns us. The word 'starring' pops up on the screen. Then 'October Routledge'. It shows the first clip of me. Then, the one of me after I brushed my teeth. Then, the one of me sleeping on the horse. Then the one of me when I came out of the woods. The word 'Costarring' shows up. Then, 'John B Routledge'. It shows four clips of John B. The first one where he's hanging out of his seat, the one when he brings me my breakfast, the one were he model walks, and the one when he lays in bed with me. Guest stars. Tim and John Routledge. It shows split screen of the first time the two of them were on screen, then Dad's yikes face and when Uncle T was putting on my crown, then when dad was driving as the sun came up and when Uncle T was sleeping. Extras pops up on the screen. The farmer, the horses, the cows, the chickens, the hunt guy, and Ky.

"Okay next movie." Ky says putting the next one in.

"It's September 7th, 2011. The kids are just getting home from school. I'm gonna surprise them with a scavenger hunt for after they finish their homework. Let's greet them at the door." Dad says.

"That date sounds familiar." I say. Dad goes to the door and John B and Ky run in.

"Bet I can finish all my homework first and get it all correct." Ky says.

"I'll take that bet." John B says.

"Where's your sister?" Dad asks.

"She's walking up with Uncle T." John B says.

"I mean." I say with a smirk on my face walking in holding Uncle T's hand.

"So, how was school?" Dad asks.

"Some boy kissed me today." I say.

"What?!" Dad asks. Clips of me, John B, and Ky doing our homework play with some music behind it. As the words 'Eight and Dating' show. Then 'Fall 2011' and finally, 'October's mini-movies'. "I'm sorry some boy kissed you?"

"Dad, this is old news." John B says.

"She said it happened today." Dad says.

"Yeah, like 20 minutes ago. That's old." Ky says.