Chapter 1: The day I saved her.

:Mikasa:

Current age 9

Jet black hair, currently long

Cloud grey eyes with black coal specks

Mikasa's Pov

I was making embroidery fabrics with my mom before I got my checkup by Dr.Yeager. Pretty saticfied, I showed my mom my fabric. "Oh honey it's fantastic. You know we have kept this style of embroidery for heaven knows how many generations maybe one day when you have children of your own then you can teach them the ways." My mom explained as she admired the well done fabric. I was thankful for the complement but I looked confused at her, "but mommy how do I have children?" I asked and my mother looked a bit taken back. "Well, Um-mm honey, why don't you explain." She suggested towards my father. "Yeah dad; how do I have children?" I asked slightly anxious. "Well, I'm not exactly an expert on this subject but maybe that old Dr.Yeager can tell you."

*Knock*

*Knock*

Two knocks came from the door and we all looked towards that direction. "hah, speak on the devil." My dad joked lightly as he walked toward the door.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Two more knocks came from the door. "Just a minute!" My dad answered a bit louder. When he got to door my whole world seem to crach on me...

Eren's Prov

My father and I walked up to his patients house and knocked on the door but no answer was heard so he did it again. Still no answer. "I guess their not home." I commented plainly in the cold ran. "They knew I was coming so they must be home..." My dad replied, trailing. He cracked the door open a bit not to be rude and peeked his head in. "Hello anyo-"- - -

My dad stood still not moving after cutting himself off. "What? Are they not home?" I asked looking confused at my dads expression. He opened the door wider and I saw two dead bodies lying on the floor life less. Looking around I noticed the female's head was cracked open and the male's neck was gashed. "Look around; can you see the daughter anywere, is she outside?" Dad asked me. "No I don't." I answered with a plainly. "Dammit this isn't good I have to alert the police, wait for me at the foot of the moutain! Do you understand? Eren!"

Mikasa's Pov

I didn't know where I was and the only thing I knew was it was very cold and I was on the floor. I man was in front of me looking down at me with some what sexual look. I was tied up and afriad. The men were talking about prices.

Was it for me?

As I lied onthe floor I noticed that one of the men were walking towards me. He kicked me flipping me over on my back and looking at me.

"She better go for a good price I didn't blood on my hands for nothing." He spoke roughly with a smirk on his face. The other man behind him smirked as well while looking at me. "Look at her face, tell me what she is worth." He commanded. "Sure she is cute and all just young. I woudln't buy her." He answered with his foot on my side. "Then I guess we are glad your not the one we're selling her too. Plenty of people would pay for a premium. She's exotic what they call Oriental. You know all about that right back when there used to be different breeds of people..."

Then everything was silent I couldn't hear anything all I could do was remember.

*Flash back*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Two knocks came from the door again. As my father opened the door, before he could say anything he fell back with a trail of blood following. I looked over by the door along with my mother and I could not believe it. Three men were standing at the door. One had a knife in his hand and the two other were behind him holding other weapons. "So, lets make this easy, I don't want to have to crack a few sculls open." The man with the knife said as they walked in the house. I looked to my left where my mother was and saw her reaching slowly for a pair of scissors. She ran up to the man who just spoke and tried killing him. He was holding her back as she was screaming at me. "RUN MIKASA YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" "Mommy, Im scared." I answered with a frighten face. "RUN MIKASA GET OUT OF HERE!" She said again. "Ah Shit, you aren't worth anything!" The man said and hit her head with his knife." Her blood went everywhere and my whole world was over. "Okay, so now that she's dead..." The man whispered loud enough for me to hear. He walked toward me, picking me up by my white laced dress collar, "you better behave yourself and just to be sure this is what you get." He punched me in the face and I was unconscious.

Currently~

I woke up on the floor with blood dripping from my mouth. "So cold." I whipsered. The two men were arguing with each other till the door opened and they turned towards the door as fast as they could. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was here." The unknown voice spoke. "Don't move from that spot you little brat; what do you think your doing here?" One man asked, flying the door wide open. A boy stood striaght with tears surrounding his eyes. "Um-mm I go-ot lost in the woods and I saw your cabin and I...." He whispered before trailing off and crying. "Oh lost in the woods huh.?." He kneed down and pat the boys head lightly. "You know you shouldn't be out here big bad wolfs could jump on you at any.." The man stop talking. "Thank you mister but I'm not stupid," The boy replied. A few silent seconds went by till the mans body fell to the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him. "Hey you little shit, where do you think your going?" The boy shut the door and the man chased after him. "Get back here you..!" The boy ran to him and stabbed him in the chest. He fell back with the man screaming and yelling. "This is what you get you son of a bitch! You animal no you monster. This is what you get die, die, die!" He yelled over and over. I was scared and frighten by the boy but felt safe with him here.

"Its all over, you're safe now." He whispered. His clothing was drentched in blood but his focus was only on me... He helped me up and used the bloody knife to cut the ropes that tied me back, "Hi Im Eren; Im Dr.Yeager's son. We were came to give you a checkup until we saw. You must be Mikasa right?" He mumbled to me. I nodded as tured towards him while wiping the blood away. "What happen to the third one?" I asked quietly and nerviously. "HUH?" He gasped. The door flew open and the third man came in. He looked at us then around the room. "You, this is your doing!" He yelled as he picked Eren up by the neck.

"Answer me you little brat. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. YOUR GOING TO DIE." The man yelled loudly, straggling Eren's neck. "Eren," I gasped scared out of my mind. "T-take him ou-t. It's the only way." He said. "HUH?" I asked. "Kill or be killed its the only way. Use the knife, take him out. "I stood up and picked the knife up. "I dont think I can do this?" I said." Ye-s yo-ou..." Then all of the sudden my heart calmed down I was in self controll. I felt I could do anything. My eyes flet codl and I screamed. I stabbed him in the back hitting his heart.

~~~

The police and Eren's father came moments later. We walked outside while the ploice officers ent inside. Dr. Yeager then started to scold Eren but in his voice he sounded so... fake?

"Eren what were you thinking? I told you to wait at the foot of the mountain." He yelled and I flintched. Trying not to be in the way I slowly stepped back. "Sorry dad but I'm not going to feel bad for what I did. Those men would have hurt her or even worse they deserve to die!" Eren answered, pulling me close towards him. "Do you even know what you just did?" Dr.Yeager asked. "I'm not stupid; I killed those men and I know there is death at every corner but I couldn't just sit by knowing what could happen!" He answered loudly, which made me flinch. I was just never use to people yelling at one another...

Of course Eren noticed and mistook it for a shiver so he wrapped his blood red scarf around me. "Is that warm?" He asked. Truely, I was a little cold but now I felt as if I was safe and warm. I felt the scarf with its warmth running against my finger tips, "Yes." I answered with just that simple word I began to cry. "Hey no need to cry do you any other family members?" Dr. Yeager asked as he comforted me, I shook my head though. I never actually knew any other family members so it was just my mom, dad, and me. "Then you can live with us, we have plenty of room." Eren suggested with a bright smile on his face.

He grabbed the end of the jacket sleeve I was wearing and pulled my lightly towards a silver car. His father looked suprised but didn't day anything, instead just went to the police to speak with. "Thank you. Eren." I whispered thankfully. He nodded and turned towards me, "come on lets go home."

His words spoke so clearly and smoothly, it was nice to hear them and that is why I started to cry. I was very upset for my parents death of course but I was crying because everything happened so fast and for a moment I had actually thought I was going to die but no... Instead I was saved by my knight in shining armor.

~~~

First Chapter...

As some of you will notice in your notifications I had just fixed all the errors and even added a few knew things in.

Others that are now just reading this book, please know that I am going back in the chapters and am fixing all my errors so I'm sorry if it's terrible but please enjoy!

Thx ~Foxy