Chapter 2: Home

<><><><>Eren's Prov<><><><>

I told her to come with me home. I didn't care what my father would think after I said that. We got in the silver car and I sat on the left and she sat on the right. I moved over to the middle so she wouldn't be alone. "Hey Mikasa are you OK?" I knew she wouldn't be but I still asked. I could see her face in the window. She was crying. "I'm - fine." I hugged her to make her stop crying. "Mikasa it's OK I'll protect you." I let go of Mikasa and she sat straight forward. She wiped her silver grey eyes and leaned her head on my shoulder. I blushed like crazy I could feel it. "Mikasa?" She didn't answer. "Mikasa?" She was asleep so I wasn't going to bother her anymore. 

My dad sat in the drivers seat and looked at her sleeping on my shoulder then looked at me. "Are you sure your ok with this?" He asked me. "Im fine with this she needs a home and there is no one and I wont let her be alone anymore." I said. He smiled then started the car. 

When we got home I woke up Mikasa. "Mikasa wake up we are here." I said happily. "Mom I'm to tired." She didn't wake up completely. My dad opened the door and picked her off my shoulder and took her inside. I opened the door to see my mom on the couch. "Hi boys have fu-un?" She saw Mikasa and ran up to her. "What happen?" She looked worried so My father and I lied. "We found her in the woods." I said. "Yes we found her laying on the grounded. Mikasa started to wake up.

"Where am I? Where is Eren?" She started to freak out Little. "I'm right here." I grabbed her hand and helped her up. She hugged me. "I was worried you are my only friend!" She said to me. My mom started to snicker. "Lets get you to bed OK." I said taking her to my room and placing her in bed. "Good night Mikasa." I said smiling. As I was walking away Mikasa grabbed my wrist. "Ere can you stay with me till I fall asleep?" She was blushing. "Sure I'll stay with you till you fall asleep." I watcher her drift to sleep and as I did that I was too. I fell asleep right next to her and she was next to me in bed. 

*The next morning*

I woke up, stretched and, looked outside to the sunlight in my window. I then felt a tight rape around my side it was Mikasa she was snuggling close up to my chest. I looked at her long black hair covering most of her face. I moved them and she was crying in her sleep. I layed back down and went back to sleep.

When I woke up again Mikasa was gone. I flew the blanket off the bed looking for her. As I did that I fell of the bed. "Eren!" Mikasa said rushing through the door. "Hey Mikasa where were you?" I asked upside down. "I was helping your mom with dishes." She said. "Oh haha!" I said laughing. She walked up to me and helped me up. "Your looking better." I said. She looked down at first but looked back up with a beautiful smile on her face. I blushed. I saw her laugh at me then I laughed. We walked down stairs and I saw dad reading the news paper and mom doing the dishes. "Hello." Mikasa said walking to my mom. "Oh hello Mikasa back to help me do the dishes?" My mother asked. "Yep!" Mikasa said as she smiled. I looked at dad then back at Mikasa.

"Hey mom Iv'e finished breakfast so can I hangout with Armin. (Armin is a blonde kid who is Eren's best friend.) "Sure Eren but can you take Mikasa with you too?" My mom asked as I was putting on my boots. "Sure, of course she can." I said grabbing her hand to put of shoes. Mikasa picked my moms black flats and we ran out the door.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok so this is about Mikasa an the new home!!
K Baii Baii =D