Chapter 36: Our Reception

Mikasa's Pov

Everyone was having an 'awe' reaction towards me crying. My hands were covering my mouth as I cried. Not from my sadness but for my happiness.

"Mikasa you look so good don't cry!" Krista smiled pulling my hands down. She hugged me. "Mika don't cry." I turned around faster than ever. Eren put his hands on my waist and kissed me.

"Come one lets go." He smiled. We walked down the aisle. Everyone followed. Eren opened the limo door and motioned me in. I sat down and he pulled me close to him as he sat next to me. He bent over to my ear as everyone was entering into the car. "I love you."

*Time skip*

Max and his 'friend' went in her mother's car so we adults could have alone time. I truly think he likes her and I know he does.

"Mikasa?" Armin asked me. "Yes?" I answered. "You ready to party?" Armin asked as he drank his beer. "Yeah I am." I smiled. Eren went over with his friends to drink while my friends talked with me.

It was time for us to get out the limo. Eren had to carry me because... I was too drunk!

"Eren! I Loove you!" I screamed as I hugged him. "Mi-ka-sa... I can-t breathe!" Eren tried to say. I let go of him.

Eren's Pov

I set Mikasa down in the chair and made her drink water. We had just gotten to the reception and she is already drunk. I shouldn't be talking I'm drunk too! Everyone here is drunk!

"Let's dance!" Armin shouted to every. The reception was outside so it didn't matter if we spilled anything. I'm glad Mikasa thought about doing it outside because there was a lot of spilling.

Armin was dancing like a drunken idiot! It was hilarious!

3rd Person Pov

Armin was dancing on the dance floor with a bottle of wine in one hand and Krista in the other. Eren started to laugh as everyone was just having fun.

Mikasa was dancing with Annie as for now they are best friends. Eren was also drunk but able to actually stand and walk kind of straight. He walked around the tree to take a piss and what he found was not expected! Eren saw Jean and Marco making out!! He covered his eyes and ran away!

Jean and Marco came back shortly after and Jean started to record on his phone. Eren, Armin, and Marco all started to jump around, scream, just having fun.

"So Armin what do you think of the party?" Jean asked as he pulled Armin over still recording. "Its fun and everyone here is really fuckin drunk!" Armin laughed uncontrollable.

It was then time to cut the cake and for Eren to get Mikasa's 'Garter Belt'!

(The garter belt held up both stockings in the old days before tights, or pantyhose as my friends across the pond call it, a garter held up one stocking and was used as something blue for a bride. Now days, the groom would go up the brides dress to pull it off with his teeth! lol xD)

Eren and Mikasa stood up and carefully walked over to the cake, but when they got there they saw that the whole side of the cake had melted! Mikasa looked upset for what Eren could see but he came to an idea of making her feel better. Mikasa cut the first part and took a bite of it. Not the melted part!

Eren didn't even bother to cut the cake! He grabbed the most solid melted part and slammed it into her face. By now Mikasa wasn't that drunk since she had a lot of water.

Eren laughed his ass off but Mikasa, she just slammed her cake in his face. Eren spun his head around then kissed Mikasa. Max and May had just arrived to the party so everyone was calming down.