Chapter 12: Help.

<><><>Mikasa's Prov<><><>
I gave Eren my number and a places to meet. I thought we should meet at the bridge close to my house.

It was beautiful there and I always loved to watch the river.
I walked to my next class and pulled out my work pencils and notebooks.

My Best friend sat next to me not long after. "Hey Mikasa did you see the two new students?" She asked me copying my homework. "I don't really know and if you didn't do your homework you should have asked." I said pulling my notebook back on my desk side. "No I just didn't do 23, 25 and, 28. " She explained grabbing my book and finishing her work.

"Alright class please pull out your homework from last night." Mr. Smith said anxiously.

"Ms. Acherman your work is always so nice and neat come by my desk after class. " He said checking my homework. I didn't like Mr. Smith at all I was surprised when he became my teacher. The reason is because he is seeing my mother and it's awkward to be around him.

After class once everyone left and I walked to Mr. Smith's desk. "Sir?" I asked him pulling my jacket up. "I want you to help one of my students that will be joining this class." He said. "Oh well who is this person. " I asked him. "I don't know where my papers went for him. "He said rummaging through his papers on his desk. "It's alright I got to meet someone. " I said walking away. I went to get my shows from my locker and walked home. I had time before I had to meet Eren so I mine as well put on some other clothes.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Okay so I'm sorry this is short and stupid but I didn't know What to do I'm so sorry.
K Baii Baii Guys =D